Back to Python for Data Science and AI

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Python for Data Science and AI by IBM

This introduction to Python will kickstart your learning of Python for data science, as well as programming in general. This beginner-friendly Python course will take you from zero to programming in Python in a matter of hours. Module 1 - Python Basics o Your first program o Types o Expressions and Variables o String Operations Module 2 - Python Data Structures o Lists and Tuples o Sets o Dictionaries Module 3 - Python Programming Fundamentals o Conditions and Branching o Loops o Functions o Objects and Classes Module 4 - Working with Data in Python o Reading files with open o Writing files with open o Loading data with Pandas o Numpy Finally, you will create a project to test your skills....

HM

Nov 18, 2019

it becomes easier wand clearer when one gets to complete the assignments as to how to utilize what has been learned. Practical work is a great way to learn, which was a fundamental part of the course.

MA

The syllabus of the course takes you in a roller-coaster ride.\n\nFrom basic level to advance level and you won't feel any trouble nor hesitate a bit.\n\nIt's easy, it's vast, and it's really usefull.

401 - 425 of 2,656 Reviews for Python for Data Science and AI

By Muhammad U N

Mar 24, 2019

This is an introductory level course. It i good for those who have some background in programming and those who are absolute beginners.

By shubham

Apr 30, 2020

I enjoyed the course offered by IBM .They start from very basic to all the technical stuff needed to

learn the Machine learning and AI

By Bob M

Dec 27, 2019

This course was great. Learned vital skills that make me feel like I have the tools needed to continue down a data driven career path.

By Minmin H

Jul 12, 2019

very useful Python basics taught in a systematic way, it was good review for me, but I also learnt something new on numpy and pandas.

By Sushant K

Feb 03, 2019

Assignment is definitely tricky, given the preceeding course content. Nonetheless, once time is devoted, it will be a worthy conquest.

By Michelle G

Apr 22, 2020

Very good course. Each module is well structured and the tests give good feedback that motivate you to continue with the next module.

By Sharon S

Apr 07, 2020

This course is really good. I liked it and will highly recommend it to everyone. Thank you so much for this course, Coursera and IBM.

By Raghav S

Jan 17, 2020

I'm Currently at week 3 and this course is very good. Nice experience .

IBM created an easy to use environment for the course . Thanks

By Jason R S

Nov 25, 2019

I learned a lot here, but I feel that I need to revisit a few modules that I rushed through before moving forward to the next course.

By Ankur B

Jun 15, 2020

It'a very professional course and I came to know about Watson and I setup this. Enjoyed a lot while learning. Thank you to coursera.

By Prasad C

May 09, 2020

Excellent course with decent level of assignments and a catholic amount of essential knowledge covered. A highly recommended course.

By Trần T M T

Mar 15, 2020

This course is very suitable for beginner. You don't know anything about programming. Don't worry. This course was designed for you.

By b g s b

Jul 06, 2018

A good start for beginners in python with experience in other programming languages. Very interactive labs and good final assignment

By Etta P K

May 23, 2020

Every concept was so clear and good understanding really I enjoyed it a lot while doing this course thanks to IBM and Coursera too.

By Mohaimen S

Apr 22, 2020

This course help me to disclose some barrier to be a DATA SCIENTIST.

It is give me chance to introduce with watson lab.

Honour to IBM

By Muhammad A

Feb 24, 2020

Really really great and helpful to learn... somewhat faced difficulty in API that was totally different from other topics going on.

By Головатенко В В

Feb 15, 2020

That's a great course to start Pyhton. Also, much better and much more practical, than the previous courses in this Specialization.

By Adeyemi O O

Mar 16, 2020

This course was great but I believe more examples and perhaps some scheduled coaching sessions would make this course even better.

By Ivan T

Sep 05, 2019

Great course! Really covers all the relevant topics for Data Science, although I recommend more practice with Python to master it.

By Anunay A

Sep 02, 2019

As being new to the world of coding, I would say the course instilled in me optimum knowledge with appropriate practice. Loved it!

By Ted H

Jul 10, 2019

A great introduction to Python and Data Science. All of the answers are available to help build your understanding of the content.

By Muhammad A I

Apr 28, 2019

This was an extraordinary course to get accustomed to Python programming environment. Thanks a lot for all this data and training.

By Abhishek G M

May 06, 2020

The teaching methodology was good, But it looks more beautiful when teaching with some IDE rather than animated slides.

Thank You!

By Hasib A

Jan 16, 2020

It was a very good overview for me as I have experience on working with Python before, but for beginners it is a good one indeed.

By Tanuja S

Jan 02, 2020

The course provides a good hands on experience on Python. The way it is being used and can be implemented as a data science tool.