Back to Python Project for Data Science

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Python Project for Data Science by IBM

4.4

This mini-course is intended to for you to demonstrate foundational Python skills for working with data. The completion of this course involves working on a hands-on project where you will develop a simple dashboard using Python. This course is part of the IBM Data Science Professional Certificate and the IBM Data Analytics Professional Certificate. PRE-REQUISITE: **Python for Data Science, AI and Development** course from IBM is a pre-requisite for this project course. Please ensure that before taking this course you have either completed the Python for Data Science, AI and Development course from IBM or have equivalent proficiency in working with Python and data. NOTE: This course is not intended to teach you Python and does not have too much instructional content. It is intended for you to apply prior Python knowledge....

CH
Feb 24, 2021

I enjoyed this class. It has less lecture and more figuring things out. It was not in my original certificate program, and I decided to go upgrade and pick it up. Glad I did.

OA
Mar 6, 2021

this course has been renewed. now with more content (videos also readings), it is a great course to learn about web scraping. valuable for getting datasets.

51 - 75 of 171 Reviews for Python Project for Data Science

By Paul D

Mar 1, 2021

A challenging course that uses the fundamentals learned in the previous courses to make a nice final dashboard and project.

By Daniel D

May 4, 2021

Great hands on section, I found it challenging but I was impressed at how easy it was to webscrap and make a dashboard.

By Ivan L

Jun 9, 2021

A good introduction for the beginners. I wish it would also include some guidance on how to use the code in the Excel.

By mohamed y

Mar 3, 2021

Awesome practical course for web scrapping, really master the web scraping with amazing technique for search in tables

By Niorys S

Mar 31, 2021

Multiple lab practices in python for data science were applied in this module. Amazing methodology and knowledge.

By Paulina L S

Jul 18, 2021

I really enjoy this project because you can play and practice some things. Hoping more projects like this one!

By Подпрятов В А

Apr 4, 2021

Thank you for your work and for the current assignments. I really liked the task about Tesla and the GameStop

By Afsa S

Mar 27, 2021

it is certainly a good start to python. the labs are ever so useful. my advise is keep practicing.

By Jorge L S B

Mar 25, 2021

Challenging but at the same time enjoyable and a lot ot bites of knowledge everywhere...thanks

By Randy C

Mar 8, 2021

Found this course to be very insightful. It challenged me a good bit and I am grateful for it!

By praveen p

May 18, 2021

very good course and helped me to understand webscraping and stock market analysis example

By Elizabeth T

May 17, 2021

Quite fun, a bit on the easier side but I enjoyed the more hands on aspect of this course.

By Marcio J d S A J

Apr 29, 2021

Maybe the best course in this certification. Very straight and lots of hands-on. Congrats.

By Aya A D

May 18, 2021

great course with hands on learning experience, so we can easily practice our project!

By Nikko D

Mar 26, 2021

Practical and gets the skills not only to code but to the critical thinking behind it.

By Michael B

May 19, 2021

nice and very good explications in this course... I recommend this course for sure !

By Vasu S

Jul 9, 2021

This Course was Great1 I learned about web scrapping and now it's so easy for me.

By Sishta v d B

May 4, 2021

A very nice project! Challenging, but not to difficult, and interesting as well!

By Andy C

Jun 18, 2021

Tough in the beginning. Feel great after completing this session. Thank you.

By Anna M M

Mar 4, 2021

A challenging exercise that drew on what I learnt in the previous modules.

By Andreas F

Feb 27, 2021

This was a very fun and educational session to reinforce Python knowledge.

By Krista S

Mar 12, 2021

Nice small course to complete your first Python Project for Data Science.

By LO W

Jun 27, 2021

A​n interesting case study with real world data for real world webpages.

By Lina D

Apr 22, 2021

Very nice platform to upgrade our skills. Thank you Coursera and IBM !!!

By Bernardo A

Apr 21, 2021

Very important course to learn how to gather data from web sources,