Back to Python Project for Data Science

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Python Project for Data Science by IBM

This mini-course is intended to for you to demonstrate foundational Python skills for working with data. The completion of this course involves working on a hands-on project where you will develop a simple dashboard using Python. This course is part of the IBM Data Science Professional Certificate and the IBM Data Analytics Professional Certificate. PRE-REQUISITE: **Python for Data Science, AI and Development** course from IBM is a pre-requisite for this project course. Please ensure that before taking this course you have either completed the Python for Data Science, AI and Development course from IBM or have equivalent proficiency in working with Python and data. NOTE: This course is not intended to teach you Python and does not have too much instructional content. It is intended for you to apply prior Python knowledge....

VV
Aug 17, 2021

It was an awesome and very hard experience. I struggled a lot with the final assignments, which led to me learning a lot of new things and learning them good. I am giving this project/course 10/10.

CH
Feb 24, 2021

I enjoyed this class. It has less lecture and more figuring things out. It was not in my original certificate program, and I decided to go upgrade and pick it up. Glad I did.

151 - 175 of 215 Reviews for Python Project for Data Science

Jul 1, 2021

great

By Shreehari M

Sep 9, 2021

good

By PAILA P R

May 16, 2021

cool

By Vu C T

Sep 1, 2021

By Isaiah K

Mar 5, 2021

There are parts of the final assignment that were frustrating because they required skills that were not thoroughly covered in the course material, so I ended up having to turn to other resources and look through documentation for pandas and beautifulsoup to find what I needed. This extra challenge made it more rewarding when I finally did figure out how to complete the tasks, though, and the process felt more analogous to how a data scientist would operate. Overall, I would recommend this class since it does provide helpful skills.

By Ian K

Jun 24, 2021

The explanations were thorough, and it was fun to learn web scraping. However, Watson Studio was difficult to deal with. I was unable to open up my "final assignment" notebook after I exited out. The "Assets" tab did not seem to work for the Db2 Lite Plan. I had to redo parts of the final notebook and complete it in one sitting.

By Sh T

May 2, 2021

It's a great course, but it's too complicated and is lacking a lot of information despite being asked in the final quiz. I had to spend many hours on the quiz and guessing different ways to solve the problems. It's unfair to ask things in the quiz which are not referred to in the course as many of us are beginners.

By GK M

Jun 6, 2021

Python project is a good for getting a good understanding of web scrapping, getting hands'on on all concepts of data management using Python. It needs critical thinking to provide best and efficient solution to a problem as Python offers multiple way to solve same problem with different level of complexity

By Xavier B

Feb 17, 2021

More difficult than other courses in the cursus, but more realistic too, need to search on google, stackoverflow and so on. Final assignment lets us try many ideas. Remember course 1, we need to be curious. Four stars because I had some bugs while taking first quiz.

By Diego A M

Jun 30, 2021

A nice project to put into practice a few of the things covered in the previous courses. Still I would recommend stressing the importance of python knowledge for this one though.

By Paul A

Sep 14, 2021

A cool introductory project that's a great way to learn how to apply some Python basics. The project has a little too much hand-holding, in my opinion, but is still very good.

By Eric Y

Mar 10, 2021

It was cool to work on an interesting project and familiarize myself with web scraping. The labs and final were challenging, but that made it rewarding when it worked out.

By Eddie C L

Feb 17, 2021

The project needs some Python coding concept which is not covered in previous section, may be hard for first time programmer.

By Fredrik S

Mar 15, 2021

Loved the course. Super hard for me and I liked it. It was a good challenge with real world examples. Learned a lot.

By David A M D

Sep 16, 2021

The Hands-on labs weren't working correctly, and you have little time to complete everything.

By Samarth M

Aug 1, 2021

Basic and most important concepts are taught and assignment was also worth it ! Kudos Team!

By Gautham S N

Jun 23, 2021

I​f there was more guidance for the solutions it would have been amore constructive lesson.