Back to Statistics with SAS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Statistics with SAS by SAS

This introductory course is for SAS software users who perform statistical analyses using SAS/STAT software. The focus is on t tests, ANOVA, and linear regression, and includes a brief introduction to logistic regression....

MS
Sep 4, 2019

The best course for statistics I've ever seen. I've learned statistics here not in university. Big like to all those people provide this valuable course for us. Thanks a million.

CA
May 22, 2020

A Guided lesson even for a beginner. It gives you a general overview of statistics with great emphasis on SAS programming and statistical interpretations of your analyses.

1 - 25 of 46 Reviews for Statistics with SAS

By Krishanu G

Aug 16, 2020

This is an excellent course for advanced level data analysis with SAS. Recommend getting into the course after having a good basic understanding of SAS. Also very strong statistics knowledge is recommended.

The teaching style of the instructor is excellent and one of best I found across platforms. The content is of advanced level.

Would be better if they have a basic and advanced level.

By Mohammad S

Sep 5, 2019

By Zhezhao Y

Jul 1, 2019

This course is really fantastic!

I love SAS, and I love analysis

Hope this will help me in my Ph. D studying career

By Glenda M G

Oct 9, 2020

Very easy to understand and easy to listen to instructor. He has a calm voice and provides lots of examples.

By Partha S

Jul 19, 2019

It's a course which requires lot of focus.

By Sivagnanasundaram S

Aug 2, 2019

Excellent presentation.

By Javier C

Jul 21, 2019

Good Course

By Andres F

Apr 13, 2020

Thank you for an excellent course.

The statistics concepts are revised in a conceptual and meaningful manner. All topics covered are implemented. The implementations are explained and analyzed exhaustively. Major topics are accompanied with graphs and statistics that provide further understanding.

The technical topics are complemented with recommendations on how to build models, analyze outcomes and apply the results.

At the end of the course I have a large set of coded examples that were thoroughly analyzed during the practices and can be used in the future.

By Venkatesh K H

Aug 6, 2020

This course was an excellent experience. I had foundation knowledge of statistics. This course provided me a clear way of strengthening my statistical knowledge. It wasn't limited to it, further this course added SAS skills to my basket. A great experience.

By Vrunda P

Jul 6, 2020

If you are changing your career path to statistics and want to learn SAS programming with statistics , changing theory into practical knowledge this is the course I will recommend . The way of teaching and also learning how to interpret results is best.

By emmanuel n

Jan 17, 2021

as i am also master degree holder in energy economics program ,the courses are full of packages to be used in job, this course now turned to into an expert in analytical skills , building model and as complex data analyst

By Serhiy L

Nov 9, 2020

A MUST for recalling/learning Inferential Statistics as cornestone for Predictive Modelling. Fantastic method to teach stats with wide and well explained examples. Give a solid intuition regarding SAS usage.

By Robert H

Jan 23, 2021

The instructor was really great. I only wish I knew statistics better before taking the course. This is for someone that already has a degree in statistics and just wants to know how to apply them in SAS.

By Christina A

May 22, 2020

By Andrés M

Jan 15, 2021

Really interesting course to refresh statistical approaches. I must say I learned some rules to chose the best approach to an application.

By Manik H

May 4, 2020

It is a very good crash course on statistical learning basics along with the implementation in SAS

By Rashmi R N

Oct 29, 2019

best course to learn n rewind concepts. helped me at lot for my placement preparations

By BIKASH K

Feb 11, 2020

excellent course. lots of things to learn and build the skills in SAS programming.

By Mr. J

May 3, 2020

Astoundingly good. A 'must take' statistics course on Coursera. Must take.

By Karl K

Apr 14, 2020

Nice coverage of the SAS language as well as statistical concepts!

By Andres U

Apr 19, 2020

Excelente curso que reforzó mis habilidades estadísticas en SAS

By Rocio L H C

Jul 5, 2019

Muy buen curso. Aunque la traducción podría ayudar mucho más

By Jeneba b

Jun 25, 2020

A good course that helped me with SAS coding and commands.

By Ruby y

Jul 29, 2020

Thank u for giving us opportunity to learn sas

By K S S R

May 6, 2020

Have learnt many mothods using stasticial approach