Back to Transistor - Field Effect Transistor and Bipolar Junction Transistor

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Transistor - Field Effect Transistor and Bipolar Junction Transistor by University of Colorado Boulder

This course presents in-depth discussion and analysis of metal-oxide-semiconductor field effect transistors (MOSFETs) and bipolar junction transistors (BJTs) including the equilibrium characteristics, modes of operation, switching and current amplifying behaviors. At the end of this course learners will be able to: 1. Understand and analyze metal-oxide-semiconductor (MOS) device 2. Understand and analyze MOS field effect transistor (MOSFET) 3. Understand and analyze bipolar junction transistor (BJT)...

1 - 2 of 2 Reviews for Transistor - Field Effect Transistor and Bipolar Junction Transistor

By Zihan G

Oct 18, 2019

Homework does not have adequate hints or explaination.

By Keshav S

Apr 07, 2019

The course is good, but the assignments are very difficult. I had to spend hours on 1 ques. And none of the answers match, I don't know why. No answers in which powers are involved gets corrected. Due to these problems I was not able to complete my course. After spending so much time on this course, I am not getting any certificate though I have learned a lot from the videos.