Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY

Sep 30, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

Oct 07, 2017

I am really pleased to be part of this course. So many new concepts to learn in a fun way.Highly recommended to all non-native speakers of English.

101 - 125 of 142 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

By Romaney M

Aug 17, 2018

Thanks so much to wonderful instructors and their informative and simple explanation

By يونس ع ع ع

Nov 06, 2018

Very very cool

By Ridhi R

Nov 17, 2018

This helped me in many ways and its amazing

By Dalia S

Nov 20, 2018

One of the best courses that I have ever studied.

By NANTAPAK Y

Sep 30, 2018

By Armando B M

Oct 05, 2018

Excelent!!! I've learned a lot!!! I will review the precious lessons sometimes to improve the learning. Thanks!!!!

By Ahsan R

Nov 30, 2018

Lots of tricks were resolved in this course.

By Pedro F R A

Excellent instruction. I enjoyed, learned and practice a lot. Thank you. Maria

By Mohammd z a

Jul 06, 2019

Tricky English grammar.

Every language has some rule. When a person wants to learn a new language, so first, they should learn some grammars. Second, they should learn some word, pronunciation...

In this course students learned some interesting grammar. Tricky English grammar is completely perfect, so l learn many thing from tricky English grammar.

I hope another could learn this kind of grammar and class.

finally, i really appreciate from Coursera.

Thank you so much from this kind of helping around the world.

Zia Akbari.

By Kang,Pengfei

May 29, 2019

This is a very uesful course

By Panfeng,Xie

Jun 06, 2019

very useful

By Supat B

Jul 30, 2019

Good course

By Shrouk A M E

Aug 15, 2019

It has a large information

By Elizabeth V M M

May 08, 2019

This course helped me to understand things I already knew and learn so much more.

By Mónica I C G

Aug 28, 2019

I love this course

By Vladimir N

Oct 14, 2019

It was very helpful course for me. Thanks a lot.

By CESAR O D

Sep 12, 2019

Excelent.

By Omar E A

Aug 31, 2016

By Yuan W

Feb 20, 2017

It covers lots of common mistakes for English learners. Wish there was similar class at advanced level.

By Ana P A R

Aug 01, 2017

My favourite and most useful lesson was week 4 :) thank you so much! The videos and exercises are great.

By Mohamed R T E

May 14, 2018

THANKS FOR THIS AMAZING COURSE

By Monica S

Jan 30, 2017

This course was very helpful. I was not aware of several mistakes that I usually make before taking this course. I feel more confident after learning new tips and being able to identify the areas that I must improve. Taking in consideration that grammar covers a lot of topics, the professors were able to summarize the most important topics and to make the classes interactive.

By Ibrahim M A S

Aug 18, 2016

This course is very useful. There are so many notes that we don't pay more attention to. I recommend studying every single word carefully.

By Keshav R