Real-World Product Management Specialization
Learn Product Management: Sponsored by AWS . Learn product management (PM) from top product managers! Discover if a career in product management is for you as you develop the skills to succeed as a PM at tech companies like Amazon, Google, Meta, Microsoft, or a startup! This program is ACE® approved—when you complete, you can earn up to 6 college credits.
Skills you will gain
About this Specialization
Applied Learning Project
Bring your own product or idea as we:
1. Map your customer personas and journeys
2. Involve non-buyers to influence buyers
3. Apply Bain's elements of value
4. Draft PRDs and PRFAQs
5. Size your product market using TAM, SAM, and SOM
6. Perform competitive analyses
7. Draft your product vision, roadmap, and backlog
8. Draft Google-style OKRs
9. Design an A/B test
10. Calculate NPS, CSAT, and CES
11. Addict your customers across your product journey
12. Price your product
13. Research competitors' LTV
14. Analyze financial statements
15. Lead with designers & engineers
16. Answer real technical PM interview questions
17. Practice real behavioral, product design, strategy, data analysis, and estimation PM interview questions.
(Facebook calls the question types above leadership & drive, product sense, and execution -- you'll practice those too!)
18. Resist your proxies
19. Realign your metrics with your product vision
How the Specialization Works
A Coursera Specialization is a series of courses that helps you master a skill. To begin, enroll in the Specialization directly, or review its courses and choose the one you'd like to start with. When you subscribe to a course that is part of a Specialization, you’re automatically subscribed to the full Specialization. It’s okay to complete just one course — you can pause your learning or end your subscription at any time. Visit your learner dashboard to track your course enrollments and your progress.
Every Specialization includes a hands-on project. You'll need to successfully finish the project(s) to complete the Specialization and earn your certificate. If the Specialization includes a separate course for the hands-on project, you'll need to finish each of the other courses before you can start it.
Earn a Certificate
When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you'll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the refund policy?
Can I just enroll in a single course?
Is financial aid available?
Can I take the course for free?
Is this course really 100% online? Do I need to attend any classes in person?
Will I earn university credit for completing the Specialization?
Can I get college credit for taking the AWIT Real World Product Management Specialization?
How do you share your proof of completion with the educational institutions for transferring credit?
Where can I find more information on ACE credit recommendations?
More questions? Visit the Learner Help Center.