Master of Engineering in Engineering Management
University of Colorado Boulder
Tuition is $667 per credit hour and $20,010 for the full 30-credit master’s degree. With “pay-as-you-go” tuition, you only need to pay for the courses you are taking in the upcoming term at the time of enrollment.
No standard campus fees shall be charged for this program. Students may be charged on an at-cost basis for such items as proctoring, credit card fees, and Career & Alumni Services.
CU Boulder encourages you to seek tuition reimbursement through your employer. Speak with your manager or HR department to see what’s available to you as an employee.
- Tuition payments cannot be rolled over to future sessions.
- If a credit card payment does not process successfully, a financial hold will be placed on the student’s account. If a successful transaction does not occur by the end of the current session, a “W” grade will be given automatically. W grades have no bearing on the GPA and credit total.
- Additional software or hardware may be required for some courses payable by the student.
This program is not currently eligible for U.S. federal financial aid.
There are currently no scholarships available.
Enrollment for the Spring 2 2023 is now open!
- March 13: Spring 2 Classes start
- April 21: Spring 2 Enrollment closes
- May 5: Spring 2 Classes end
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.