Imperial College London
This degree prepares students to move their engineering or data science career forward across a wide variety of roles, such as a data scientist, machine learning engineer, or computational statistician. Students will be trained to become deep thinkers, going beyond algorithms to turn data into actionable insights, contribute to strategic decision making, and become responsible, ethical members of this rapidly growing profession.
Imperial College is ranked #17 in the Global University Employability Ranking 2018.
Alumni Network Benefits
As an Imperial graduate, you will join 200,000 alumni in an influential global community.
- Build a professional and social network
- Search for alumni who share your city, your interests, or your industry
- Contact old classmates, share your news, and send a message to a friend
- Explore exclusive volunteering and job opportunities
- Get regular updates tailored to your interests and location
- Find Imperial and alumni events in your area
- Share your location or upcoming trips to connect with local alumni
- Access online resources, campus libraries, or the Union Bar
Imperial College London offers a number of services to help you meet your career goals.
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution. If upon graduation you intend to pursue a PhD or apply for employment which requires a master-level degree beyond 90 ECTS credits, we encourage you to investigate whether this programme meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.