Back to Data Analysis Using Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis Using Python by University of Pennsylvania

This course provides an introduction to basic data science techniques using Python. Students are introduced to core concepts like Data Frames and joining data, and learn how to use data analysis libraries like pandas, numpy, and matplotlib. This course provides an overview of loading, inspecting, and querying real-world data, and how to answer basic questions about that data. Students will gain skills in data aggregation and summarization, as well as basic data visualization....

FM

Jan 7, 2022

this course was perfect for me, I learned alot from it.\n\nI want to thank Jahnavi Chowdary quck reply and you helping me through out, you also deserve five stars

Oct 18, 2021

Understandable for beginners. But some questions in the tests are not clear. Even I get the same results, the answers are still not be passed.

26 - 50 of 55 Reviews for Data Analysis Using Python

By JAN O J

May 4, 2021

this was very useful and well prepared course. Thanks a lot

By Alexander P

Feb 11, 2021

Practice makes perfect, and this course is truly practical

By Eric C

Dec 26, 2021

T​his course has elevated my python data analysis skills

By Rajsingh R

Nov 25, 2021

Fantastic and Practical, very useful and handy.

By Kagiso K D

Jul 22, 2021

Great content and stimulating assessments

By Kudalkar D A

Feb 27, 2022

Very very nice course for beginners.

By Jiahao H

Sep 13, 2021

it helps me improve a lot!!!

By Masahisa W

Jul 24, 2021

well organized.

By J H

Jul 16, 2021

On one hand this is a really good course and the slides are excellent and enough to teach you all you will need to know. However, the assignments are not always clear about what you should do and you may find that having the right columns in the wrong order is enough to mark you wrong. This being said, if you look at the output from the errors it will give you an indication of exactly why the test failed and what the test was actually looking for.

By Donna G

May 5, 2022

I learned a lot in this course. I enjoyed the homework/assessments. I do wish the assessment questions were worded a little more clearly for those of us who overthink. I found that my mistakes were often in misunderstanding what was wanted.

I found a lot of answers combing the discussion forums, but I also did a lot of outside research. YouTube helped a lot to get pandas down. Overall, I feel like it was well worth the time and effort.

By David T

Jun 17, 2021

It was a good class. The assignments are fairly straightforward and the videos are bite-sized so you don't have to sift through hours upon hours of video. As for improvement, I think it's more an issue with Coursera itself rather than the instructor or UPenn, but I sometimes feel like it's hard to know how much I've retained from the class.

By Luke H

May 24, 2021

I'd like for this to be a little more in-depth. I had fun with the data visualisations. However, probably more of manipulating the data would be good.

By Anne L

Mar 25, 2021

Very informative course. However lessons feel more like telling than teaching. The lecturer could go more in depth.

By Alejandro M

Feb 8, 2021

Videos touching same theme were too short (26 sec, 1 min, etc.) and disruptive. Wish there could be more practices.

By Akash K

Apr 13, 2021

course is overall good but face some problem in understanding of homework questions, proper explanation is needed

By Daniel P

Feb 18, 2022

The issure of learning the difference between dataframe and series needs to be a bit more clear in my opinion.

By Farshad S

Jul 30, 2021

it would be better if sections were covered more of panda and matplotlib and even seaborn

By Mehta A J

Feb 22, 2022

the data summarization part was rushed through, apart from it, the course is very good

By Akshat J

Aug 10, 2021

Great Course! Would have liked to go even more in depth

By Moturu N S

Jul 30, 2021

Very good introduction to data analysis using python

By Daniel P

Dec 17, 2020

Short but very informative course. I like it!