Back to Getting Started With Application Development

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started With Application Development by Google Cloud

In this course, application developers learn how to design and develop cloud-native applications that seamlessly integrate components from the Google Cloud ecosystem. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn how to apply best practices for application development and use the appropriate GCP storage services for object storage, relational data, caching, and analytics....

DB

Jun 02, 2019

t was a good free course. I only realised the second time round the labs are ungraded. So I plan on doing them outside Coursera on Qwiklabs itself so I can earn credits for my lab work.

SK

Dec 02, 2017

You can gain a certificate just by clicking through the tests that are aimed on imbecils. Now I understand where all those "Certified cloud specialists" are from.

1 - 25 of 149 Reviews for Getting Started With Application Development

By nosferatum

Jun 13, 2019

The course does not explain anything thoroughly. It jumps over the new terms. Speaking is mostly very fast. Very bad course, money waster :(

By Siarhei K

Dec 02, 2017

By Douglas B

Jun 02, 2019

By Nofar C

Dec 14, 2018

It is just too bad that it labs are only in node js

By Michal M

Mar 29, 2019

Labs are not marked as done.

By James H

Jan 15, 2019

Create coverage of all the storage services, with good introductions to the basics of GCS and Cloud Datastore

By Gaurav J

Jan 17, 2019

Excellent

By Diego C d S

Dec 15, 2018

Excellent!

By Killdary A d S

Feb 16, 2019

Excelente curso sobre os recursos do google cloud. Didática perfeita e laboratórios extremamente didáticos com exemplos em várias linguagens. estou ansioso para colocar meus projetos em nuvem.

By Michał T

Feb 27, 2019

By Mano S

Mar 17, 2019

good

By Thomas B

Mar 25, 2019

Re-hashed a decent amount of previous material -- for good reason. I liked that it provided practical experience working on a project within the GCP ecosystem.

By Dan M

Dec 04, 2018

An excellent introduction to core knowledge required to build modern and scalable apps. Looking forward to applying this.

By Jose R G J

Dec 27, 2018

Concise yet very informative course. Courses should be this long to retain the participants attention thru out each lesson. Important details were discussed very nicely. The instructors knew very well which topics to emphasize on and which to em-passingly mention and leave to other / next discussions

By roberto j y p

Apr 02, 2019

Buen curso

By Nicholas S

Feb 18, 2019

Comprehensive course that I will refer back to as I do development.

By Fandika O

Feb 17, 2019

Too many review but less external tool

By Vineeth R

Feb 08, 2019

Good

By Guillermo F M

Feb 19, 2019

Nice course. I love to be translated into spanish

By Jonathan C

Feb 06, 2018

a must do

By Vitor S

Dec 24, 2017

THANKS

By Xinyue Z

May 26, 2018

I am not user of Node.js, so that I could not go through lab very smoothly, however, they can help me understand datastore. My suggestion to Python, go even Java might be prefer to. But thanks.

By Narendra Kothakota

Apr 02, 2018

great learning

By Hitesh A P

Aug 01, 2018

Good course and good insight about building Secured, Scalable application using different database, cloud storage option.

By Ekta M