Back to Entrepreneurship 4: Financing and Profitability

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Entrepreneurship 4: Financing and Profitability by University of Pennsylvania

Start-ups can benefit from a wide variety of financing options on the path to profitability, but how do you know which one to choose? This course explores different financing models, including bootstrapping, organic growth, debt and risk capital, and also provides a clear overview of equity financing including the key types of investors: angels, venture capital, and crowdfunding. You’ll learn about terms, and term sheets, exit modes and what exit strategy might be best for you. By the end of this course, you’ll have an understanding of what success looks like and how it can be financed. You’ll also be ready for the capstone project, in which you will get feedback on your own pitch deck, and may even be selected to pitch to investors from venture capital firms....

EC

Aug 31, 2019

This course was by far my favorite of the group so far. It definitely will have a bunch of tips on creating a FORMAL pitch deck, and other tactical strategies when pitching to investors.

MG

Apr 01, 2017

Love this course, especially in planning a new start-up. I can take these lessons and incorporate them into my planning process. That is precisely what I'm going to do.

26 - 50 of 121 Reviews for Entrepreneurship 4: Financing and Profitability

By Eric J

Nov 19, 2017

Concise and to the point - this course was very engaging. Look forward to the Capstone Project where I can put all that I learned into practice

By Melvin M B

Jun 17, 2020

Great Professors, Lessons and Great Experience. So much great info. I am so excited to pursue my own start-up. Thank you Wharton Online.

By Taryn K B

May 09, 2020

The tutors are very great at explaining key concepts and they have helped me so much with what I need to know for my business venture.

By Rajkumar A

Jun 14, 2016

Lot off myths about the finances were cleared in this course. The quizes were also good.

Thank you professors for the valuable inputs.

By Bernhard S

Jun 13, 2016

I only can repeat my review of the past three coursers: excellent! Would do it ANY time again. Congratulations for this great course.

By Bryan C M

Jul 27, 2019

Excellent! Pienso que está enfocado en emprendimientos que busquen sacarla del estadio más que en enfrendimientos sencillos.

By B D

Excellent wrapping up of the entire entrepreneurship course and building the right foundation for the Capstone project.

By Nassime F

Mar 14, 2020

Exceptional content ! Thank you so much to the Wharton team for delivering so high quality courses :)

By Dhinesh A D

A great course on entrepreneurial finance and provides the essential skills needed for financing.

By Yasmin

Very educative. Touches the various segments every entrepreneur should know.

I highly recommend.

By Adrien L

Jun 13, 2016

Probably the best course, although a bit short in content. I learnt a lot from it, thank you!

By Nabetcy G

Jun 11, 2019

I'm so happy to have taken this course, it is a tool very important for my entrepreneurship.

By Tyrone C B

Jan 14, 2020

An invaluable course for those interested in the pursuit of owning their own business !

By Emma N

Nov 02, 2017

Highlighted the fact that I need more accounting lessons but this was a great overview.

By Benard P

Apr 10, 2017

Awesome course, great picture on entrepreneurship and forms of investment and financing

By Abdi A Y

May 04, 2019

I would like to thank professor Karl Ulrich for his thorough and articulated lectures.

By Deepti S

Jan 26, 2019

Provides good overview and do's & don'ts of financing for first time entrepreneurs

By victor b m

Aug 03, 2016

i really enjoy this course, opened my eyes to a new form to evolution my busiiness

By Jaume L

Oct 30, 2018

Very good information to keep in mind when planing a business to be sustainable!!

By Trey B

Mar 19, 2017

Really enjoyed how the professors touched on many different avenues of financing.

By Mateo A

Nov 16, 2017

Great course for any entrepreneur that wants to learn the intro to financing.

By Philippe H

Excellent 'compact' summary of financing options and hands-on tips to use.

By Dmitrii M

Dec 12, 2018

Good for everybody who wants to understand main steps for an entrepreneur.

By Michael R H

Sep 05, 2020

Very practical and to the point. Good primer to be ready for the pitch

By Dr. A S

Jun 26, 2017

Very good information explain about financing and how to make it profit