Master the strategies and tools that enable you to form, join and lead teams more effectively.
In this five-course specialization, you learn how to:
· Recognize aspects of team culture
· Draw out the collective wisdom of diverse teams
· Handle conflict
· Establish common ground rules
· Maximize team performance
· Create a team culture of continuous learning
The program culminates in a capstone project in which you apply the skills you learned. You observe, diagnose and make recommendations to solve a team culture problem in a real-world case provided by N2Growth, a global consultancy focused on cultural transformation and leadership development.