Back to Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies by Duke University

In this course, you will learn best practices for how to use data analytics to make any company more competitive and more profitable. You will be able to recognize the most critical business metrics and distinguish them from mere data. You’ll get a clear picture of the vital but different roles business analysts, business data analysts, and data scientists each play in various types of companies. And you’ll know exactly what skills are required to be hired for, and succeed at, these high-demand jobs. Finally, you will be able to use a checklist provided in the course to score any company on how effectively it is embracing big data culture. Digital companies like Amazon, Uber and Airbnb are transforming entire industries through their creative use of big data. You’ll understand why these companies are so disruptive and how they use data-analytics techniques to out-compete traditional companies....

AC
Nov 2, 2018

really good bases for business metric if you already have a background you are going to enjoy and refresh you memory and if you don't have previous experiences is really easy to understand the concept

AS
Jun 11, 2020

It is a business centred course that will help you understand the most important metrics. It includes comprehensive glossaries and lectures that will help you in the process and a lot of case studies.

176 - 200 of 1,510 Reviews for Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies

By Pankaj R

Jan 22, 2020

Awesome Content i like, from Coursea. Thank You for Digital Education.Everyone can learn it easily but need to be passionate for a particular course. A lot to learn.Thank You.

By Jose D

Sep 26, 2016

Excelente taller. Para quienes desean introducirse en el actual mundo de las métricas y el modelo de análisis de datos, les permite ir introduciéndose en este excelente mundo.

By Avinash S

Sep 9, 2020

Amazing course!!

I am glad that I have selected this course to learn from out of thousands of course.

and Also Daniel sir was excellent I am really looking for the next course.

By Vishal K

Oct 31, 2017

it is really a nice course. It's interesting and helpful. You can increase your skills. I will prefer everyone who is interested in business type of course to go for this.

By Simon P d G

Jun 17, 2017

To start business analytique it's a must have, take care for the others one, it's very financial oriented, If you are marketing, it's gonna to be complicate, unless tableau

By Mateus D

Jul 16, 2020

This course is really well built: it goes deep into the subject, presenting at the same time simple examples that help you to understand the complexities. Really worth it!

By Ernesto R

Jan 25, 2016

For me who thought I knew something about business analysis, this course proved me wrong, and I am very glad I took it. I'm looking forward to complete the specialization.

By Amandeep S

Sep 7, 2020

wonderful course for starting business analytics. it helps me a lot and i also recommend this course to others who are trying to start their career in business analytics.

By Matthew K

Jun 7, 2016

This course was really fun. I have never thought about some of these aspects of business and really enjoyed having my mind opened in a manner that was easy to understand.

By Kimberly P

Sep 29, 2015

This is a very high level overview. I felt it was thourough, and the instructor was good. I wish there was a little more practice of concepts... But overall, wonderful!

By William A

May 14, 2017

Solid introductory to business metrics and application. Case studies presented nice foundation for linking metrics to process improvements that yield business results.

By Daniel C

Apr 9, 2016

Great introduction into Data Analysis. I am excited to see where the specialization goes from here. This course really helped lay a great framework from which to build.

By Audrianne D

Oct 24, 2015

I thought it was brilliantly put together. It was easy to follow, but it was packed full of great information! I definitely feel like it was worth my time. Great class!

By KRISHNENDU M

Oct 9, 2019

Good insight on identifiation of metrics which would cater to business process changes required.

Also helped me in brushing up me old knowledge on statistical formulae.

By Ada G S

Aug 30, 2017

Fantastic overview of business metrics. Daniel Egger is great at explaining every topic in a way that is very easy to understand. I would highly recommend this course.

By Mengyi C

I like that this course provides real world examples to illustrate the business metrics and the final assignment is a great tool to apply what is learned to practice.

By Muhammad A R

Apr 21, 2020

Very interactive and informative. Guides you through all the introductory material you will need to enter the market as BA, BDA, DS. Also, Professor Egger is amazing!

By Kenan E I

Sep 13, 2019

The instructor is really good. The examples given are practical and easy to follow. The instructor is also engaging all through the course. I would highly recommend.

By Mark W

Sep 8, 2020

GREAT a must do course for anybody in the data field. Also if your are in Supplies chain management field . Really enjoyed the course and the teacher was fantastic.

By Kandace C

Jan 26, 2018

I enjoyed the course and the professor was as engaging as possible through video lectures. The final project was not as scary as I thought and turned out to be fun.

By Vijay B

Jan 14, 2018

Prof Egger has done well job in making understand how data analytics is so important in the today's world and how to evaluate the business if its profitable or not.

By Shantanu S

Feb 21, 2016

The course conveys clear guidance on the fundamentals of business metrics to allow for a strong foundation to hear and process facts into business metric questions.

By Jonathan W

Feb 1, 2016

This Course opened up a new mind for me and just from an intelligence perspective i see the world in a different way. I hope to build upon this. Thank You Coursera.

By Haoran L

Dec 20, 2019

In this course, I will be able to analyze and explore the data better and readily map it to the possible increase in revenue, profitability, or reducing the risk.

By anjali p

Since I was from engineering background that's why I did not had that much exposure to this field but this definitely helped me built that . Thank you so much 😊