Back to English for Business and Entrepreneurship

Learner Reviews & Feedback for English for Business and Entrepreneurship by University of Pennsylvania

Welcome to English for Business and Entrepreneurship, a course created by the University of Pennsylvania, and funded by the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Office of English Language Programs. To enroll in this course for free, click on “Enroll now” and then select "Full Course. No certificate." This course is designed for non-native English speakers who are interested in learning more about the global business economy. In this course, you will learn about topics and language necessary to succeed in the international workplace. You will explore business English through authentic readings and video lectures, while learning about business vocabulary, concepts, and issues. Unit 1 will provide an introduction to entrepreneurship by examining ideas, products, and opportunities. In unit 2, you will learn about the basics of market research, including how to identify an opportunity. The next unit in the course will focus on business plans, why these plans are important, and will give you a chance to practice composing a business plan. In the final unit of the course, we will present basics for funding a business and will help you create a persuasive presentation, or pitch, based on a business plan. Unless otherwise noted, all course materials are available for re-use, repurposing and free distribution under a Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution license. Supplemental reading materials were provided by Newsela, which publishes daily news articles at a level that's just right for each English language learner....

DA
Oct 1, 2020

All thanks to Mrs Nichols and Mr. Redeil.\n\nI am looking forword to be in physical touch with Mrs. Nichol and Mr. Redeil. , I have lernt so much from them and their education method was so effective.

N
Jun 18, 2020

This is a great course and best opportunity for anyone who wish to start business. A knowledge and skill imparted in this course will definitely help anyone to start a business and become successful

351 - 375 of 1,179 Reviews for English for Business and Entrepreneurship

By Prahlad N

Oct 9, 2020

It was a great journey and after the completion I gained a lot of knowledge. Thank you for this opportunity,

By Vania F

Aug 4, 2020

Es un excelente curso, me ayudó mucho con mi inglés, hablado y escrito, a parte de muchas otras habilidades.

By Francisco J R

Mar 16, 2020

Excelente curso para desarrollar habilidades tanto en inglés, como de negocios y emprendimiento.

Felicidades.

By Ravindra S

Dec 5, 2019

good presentation,Better teaching method use in this course, better course design for better understanding.

By AICHA T

Apr 26, 2020

It was a very interesting experience, I learn a lot of things, thank you, teachers, and thank you Coursera.

By Ferdyan S K

Nov 9, 2019

I think to study in here in business is a great choice, this course provides us with an up to date subjects

By Mohd M

Feb 8, 2019

i learnt too many things by enrolling in this course i will suggest you to please enroll in in this course

By Saw N

Dec 31, 2017

It is really a great course for every one. It gives me different and innovative ideas to enhance my income.

By natalia a

Nov 29, 2017

Enmiopinionmefuedegranutilidadestecursoporqueaprendiaaserunpersonaemprendedoraylashabilidadesquedebedetener

By Richard R

May 13, 2017

I enjoy every moment of this course it was a fascinating journey. I look forward to the next course. Thanks

By Natanael d S e S

Aug 24, 2020

Recomendo o curso , o mesmo têm uma abordagem atual que irá auxiliar bastante na abertura do seu negocio.

By Juliana A

Jun 14, 2020

Great course to understand the business and entrepreneurship terms in English and how to use it correctly.

By Maryanna F H

Apr 4, 2020

Thiscourse is very useful for all people not just beginners or entrepreneurs that's help you in your life

By Calvina H

Aug 19, 2020

Great course, thoroughly enjoyed it, and learned alot of interesting information, for my future endeavors

By Kely M D C

Aug 11, 2020

Excelente course for studant who wants to improve their english skills, and learn about entrepreneurship.

By John B

Jul 10, 2020

Loved the online experience. Loved the tutors, Loved the exercises, and definitely loved the challenge...

By Cynthia M C M

Very good content it help me a lot both in my english improvement and in knowledge about entrepreneurship

By Allison R J R

Apr 28, 2020

Amazing course! I enjoyed every class and now I feel more confident about my English skills in business.

By Peter P

Feb 20, 2019

The teachers were amazing. I enjoy this course so much. Thank you. I recommend this course for everyone.

By Lizette T O

Jun 28, 2016

I think this course is amazing. I can practice English and learn about entrepreneurship. I recommend it.

By Dmytro K

Oct 4, 2020

Thank you for this course! It was very interesting to go through your course and to find new knowledge.

By Víctor L F V

Aug 16, 2020

This course helps me to practice my English and learn about entrepreneurship in a simple and funny way.

By Щелок С

Dec 14, 2017

It` a very good course! I recomend this course not only for entrepreneurs but for all english learners.

By ABOLI

Dec 9, 2016

Very nice course, it helped me get many specific vocabularies related to business and entrepreneurship

By Marina K

Jun 22, 2016

The most exisiting and inspiring course! Thank you for intresting lessons and very helpful information!