Back to Structuring Machine Learning Projects

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Structuring Machine Learning Projects by deeplearning.ai

You will learn how to build a successful machine learning project. If you aspire to be a technical leader in AI, and know how to set direction for your team's work, this course will show you how. Much of this content has never been taught elsewhere, and is drawn from my experience building and shipping many deep learning products. This course also has two "flight simulators" that let you practice decision-making as a machine learning project leader. This provides "industry experience" that you might otherwise get only after years of ML work experience. After 2 weeks, you will: - Understand how to diagnose errors in a machine learning system, and - Be able to prioritize the most promising directions for reducing error - Understand complex ML settings, such as mismatched training/test sets, and comparing to and/or surpassing human-level performance - Know how to apply end-to-end learning, transfer learning, and multi-task learning I've seen teams waste months or years through not understanding the principles taught in this course. I hope this two week course will save you months of time. This is a standalone course, and you can take this so long as you have basic machine learning knowledge. This is the third course in the Deep Learning Specialization....

AM

Nov 23, 2017

I learned so many things in this module. I learned that how to do error analysys and different kind of the learning techniques. Thanks Professor Andrew Ng to provide such a valuable and updated stuff.

WG

Mar 19, 2019

Though it might not seem imminently useful, the course notes I've referred back to the most come from this class. This course is could be summarized as a machine learning master giving useful advice.

151 - 175 of 3,324 Reviews for Structuring Machine Learning Projects

By Elvis S

Jan 18, 2019

Enjoyed the real world scenarios... I think those were super helpful to understand various scenarios and how to strategize ML tool and resources.

By Chen N

Jan 20, 2019

Really inspiring, and practical :)

By Mohamed F

Jan 19, 2019

very interesting i had learns a lot it will help me in my master thesis

By Peter S

Jan 08, 2019

Andrew Ng is a seriously talented educator.

By Yuqing Z

Jan 08, 2019

Take this course to guide you in the process of tuning parameters and splitting data sets wisely!

By Robin S

Jan 08, 2019

I can only say that I am amazed how I much learned by just watching the few videos of this course. It is so short but still contains plenty of new information. It also helped me at work by giving me a deeper understanding of how to approach various problems. Awesome course!

By Ruiliang L

Very useful tips

By PK M

Jan 08, 2019

Great insights on real-life problems faces with NNs.

By Ricardo A

Jan 08, 2019

Great Practical Knowledge and Tools to use in ML projects!

By MichaelXuan

Jan 20, 2019

Great course, it helps me a lot for structuring the project.

By Jayashree T

Jan 21, 2019

Extremely helpful and well explained course. Thanks so much.

By Sarfaraz K

Great lesson

By saket g

Jan 21, 2019

Very well organized course work. I think the best available till now.

By Javier S F

Great course!

By kazım s

Jan 10, 2019

this course contains valuable information about the practice of deep learning, hard to find in technical sources.

By Manuel F

Jan 10, 2019

Very valuable and practical insights. Thanks!

By Chitra V

Jan 10, 2019

Interesting course especially for ML novices. A short course and could be completed quickly, however, one needs to carefully review the lectures to avoid missing key points. Well-structured course!

By Jan R

Jan 09, 2019

Extremely practical. Much shorter than other courses in Deep Learning specialisation but definitely not less informative. I also enjoyed the Flight sim a lot, nice idea.

By SW J

Jan 09, 2019

It's very helpfull.. thank you very much.

By dmitry p

Jan 09, 2019

Useful course for high level DNN management and planning

By Abdullah

Jan 11, 2019

Worth the time and effort. Although this course did not contain the programming aspects, but it was helpful nevertheless. This course actually taught me how to properly go about my machine learning project and how to troubleshoot if I encounter some problems.

By deepak k s

Jan 12, 2019

This course helped me understand the niches and important things which needs to be noticed while working on a machine learning project.

By Fernando G

Jan 23, 2019

Excellent course. Super useful info and tips. Thousand thanks!!

By rajesh t

Jan 22, 2019

Best explanation found till now.

By Lakshmi N S

Jan 22, 2019

Thank you for clarifying on how to start working on a problem statement, how to approach and how to see the requirement itself.