Back to Inspiring and Motivating Individuals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring and Motivating Individuals by University of Michigan

In this course, you will learn how to create a shared vision for your team and effectively communicate it to your teammates. You will also learn how to set effective goals and expectations in a way that best enables your team to attain the shared vision. Finally, you will understand the most important needs and drivers of performance across cultures, and will learn to align rewards with desired behaviors so that your teammates are motivated to attain the team’s objectives. Motivation represents a crucial challenge for contemporary organizations: A recent Gallup poll revealed that only 13% of workers worldwide exhibit high levels of engagement and motivation. We will show you why these motivation problems are not simply due to a “bad” or “unmotivated” team member. Rather, motivation is very much driven by what work conditions we create for our teammates, how we structure goals and objectives, and how we reward people for the accomplishment of those goals. This course will help you diagnose and solve motivation problems so that you can bring out the best in your people....

TD
Jun 20, 2017

Great course, but perhaps forewarn students of the feedback assignment in week 4 a little bit earlier - it took me nearly a month to get feedback from people on my team because we are pretty busy.

JN
Jun 24, 2016

Some material and the course was review from previous management classes whereas others were wonderfully thought-provoking. I wish many companies were forward-thinking enough to take this course.

301 - 325 of 828 Reviews for Inspiring and Motivating Individuals

By Irfan R

Mar 24, 2019

Very informative course, trainers communicated the topic really well and used great examples

By Salaj J

Mar 28, 2019

Fantastic Course, learned new things, which will be beneficial to develop new competencies.

By Dean P

Sep 28, 2018

Exceptional. Great instructors, great structure and very useful lessons to apply instantly.

By Ivan R

Sep 24, 2018

Very positive course with interesting examples and funny videos. I have enjoyed its taking!

By Santosh K S

Feb 6, 2016

A must course for anyone working with and managing teams. The professors are simply great!

By Payal C

Aug 20, 2020

Great course with proper understanding of inspiration vs. motivation, with great examples!

By Adriano A d S

Jul 31, 2020

It was a great course that gave me a vision of leadership and motivation with my work team

By Dahale S B

May 8, 2020

This was my first time taking a course in this format and it far exceeded my expectations.

By Mónica T K

Oct 14, 2019

Excelente curso, muy claro, conciso y con tips muy aplicables. Fue sumamente enriquecedor.

By Pratik P

Aug 31, 2020

Faculties are best in class. I will recommend this course to my nearest and dearest ones.

By Charmayne G

Aug 23, 2019

The lectures are applicable to my work. Highly recommend it to people working with teams.

By Leila V S

Aug 5, 2017

This is a fantastic course! It´s really helping me to improve my skills as a Team Leader.

By Muhammad M

Jul 11, 2020

It was an amazing opportunity for me. I've learned a lot and looking forward to do more.

By Harry v d B

Jun 23, 2018

Very clear and to the point course. I could use the subjects almost directly in my work.

By Fernanda B M

Apr 11, 2017

Extremely practical. I'm already applying many concepts and the experience is wonderful.

By Torun S F

Jan 31, 2016

Extremely useful course. I got my MBA 11 years ago and this was an excellent refresher.

By Emad G

Jan 20, 2016

I really liked the concept and the way it was delivered with great examples. Thank you.

By Péter L

Oct 23, 2020

Amazing and thought-provoking course with great instructors, a must-have for everyone!

By Valery

Nov 9, 2017

Thanks to this course I want to build my team with excellent condition for all empoyes

By P T J

Aug 21, 2020

One of the excellent course for any person and worth to be attended and participated.

By Devarsh A

Jun 12, 2020

Greate course. It has open insights to my leadership and definetly improve my perform

By Dilshod N

Jan 14, 2019

Great course. You will learn lots of things from this course about managing your team

By Ana R P

Mar 5, 2018

Thank you so much to the instructor for instructing Ana Pelayo.

Thank you, Ana Pelayo.

By RJ A

Jun 24, 2017

Great course Easy to follow along with and professors explained everything very well

By Ligia d P

Excellent course. If you want to become a better leader, I definitely recommend it !