Back to Wharton Business Foundations Capstone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Wharton Business Foundations Capstone by University of Pennsylvania

Wharton's Applied Knowledge Capstone Project enables you to apply your analytic skills to real business challenges – including your own. You’ll use your newly earned business skills to thoughtfully evaluate a real situation or opportunity from Wharton-governed companies like Shazam and SnapDeal....

RR

Jul 10, 2017

It was my first specialization and I had a wonderful time completing it.I am looking forward for Business Analytics and Entrepreneurship capstone from Wharton Online.\n\nThank you...!!!!

MT

Feb 02, 2017

Great course. I did a project relating to my career (construction), so the process of researching and putting together a presentation directly improved my understanding of the industry.

1 - 25 of 41 Reviews for Wharton Business Foundations Capstone

By Lutz E

Jun 03, 2016

Good idea / intend, horrible execution.

By Himanshu P

Jul 20, 2017

Very little direction provided and a result vaguely connected to the content taught in the specialization. There were so many nice courses throughout this specialization. Wish someone had put more thought into creating a more engaging assignment for this final course.

By Allison X

Jan 02, 2017

Not worth the money. The material is weak ,and the peer-grading process is very casual.

By Pedram S

Sep 11, 2018

I believe that Capstone is a perfect-suitable opportunity for all students who intend to practice their obtained knowledge of the courses in a real world like situation.

By Daniel J S

Aug 31, 2018

it will force you to think on how to put together all the components for a successful product launch

By Domingo R

Jun 21, 2017

Este proyecto permite aplicar los conocimientos adquiridos a lo largo de cada uno de los cursos de la especialización. Esta aplicación de los conocimientos permite fijar completamente los conceptos y aclarar dudas sobre los aspectos relacionados con los cursos previamente realizados. Incluye material adicional sobre los cursos anteriores. 100% recomendado.

By Caio A V

Jan 30, 2017

A must-have set of skills to everyone seeking a better and comprehensive understanding about operations, finance and marketing analysis.

By shrikanth

Apr 24, 2017

Great one!!

By Arun G

Jul 23, 2017

Life changing experience.....Thank You Coursera for helping us out in a big way.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun Gupta

By Hasari T A

May 24, 2016

The challenging way this Capstone is presented forced me to improve in several topics of this specialization. I strongly recommend that if you have a personal project, you can discover a whole world of opportunities for your new business throughout every week.

By Rean T

Jan 07, 2018

Excellent experience....really useful for my business

By Kieyou N B

Sep 09, 2016

excellent, learned a lot

By Ponomarenko A

Apr 24, 2017

It was very tough, but it worth it! Thank you so much! I would like to suggest you to change the final grading system. In some projects there were good merketing part, foe example, but operations and financial plans were abscent. But the question it the grading is about the whole course in general. Another common problem is that by the end of the reviewed project you still don't know what exactly is the product, so you can't actually answer on all these questions.

Thankful in advance! And many thanks for interesting specialization!

By KETAKI S J

Nov 09, 2016

This is a very good course for beginners as well as professional in the business management field. It is very through with regards to course materials and resources provided through out this course. The Capstone Project gives you an very hands on experience in making a business plan which is the base to start any new venture.

By Daniel S

May 28, 2016

I enjoy the challenge.

By Carlos L

Nov 21, 2016

Excellent course. Highly recommended

By Dimitar S

Jun 02, 2016

Excellent assignment, the most demanding I have seen so far on Coursera. Hope to be able to take it successfully the second time.

By Oleksii K

Jan 31, 2017

This is a great course!

By Matthew T

Feb 02, 2017

By 王大龙

May 14, 2016

This course is a challenge, but it provides a lot of knowledge that you can not learn from the textbook. It gives us a opportunity to try, to imagine, to think. I believe it can help many students to improve themselves.

By Tyler N

Aug 03, 2016

An amazing experience. A lot more work than i thought it would be!

By ABHINAV Y

Jun 19, 2018

Very well designed

By Jaimie W

Jun 19, 2018

The feedback from the other learners was really helpful. I wanted to have a thorough understanding of business planning and happy I achieved it.

By Tian T

May 26, 2018

very very insightful class.

By ARVIND M

Jul 09, 2017

The best capstone testing all the concepts learned through individual courses!