Back to 3D Model Creation with Autodesk Fusion 360

Learner Reviews & Feedback for 3D Model Creation with Autodesk Fusion 360 by Autodesk

Design is the first phase in the digital manufacturing process. In this course, through a series of lectures and hands-on lessons, we’ll examine a designer’s approach to the design and manufacturing process—from concept to 3D model. We’ll start by applying design thinking to understand user needs, and then we’ll explore design criteria as we dive deeper into Autodesk® Fusion 360™ sketching, modeling, rendering, and documentation features....

AR
Aug 25, 2020

A really good course. enjoyed building a quadcopter 265 series and plus built my own in the assignment process. well, detailed component selection. will recommend for advanced lessons.

NK
Nov 11, 2019

Very helpful course to get around the basics of using Autodesk Fusion 360 and also had lots of information on how to approach a problem and come up with a plausible solution.

126 - 135 of 135 Reviews for 3D Model Creation with Autodesk Fusion 360

By Rajesh P

Sep 2, 2020

I am really grateful to have this course here

By Pranav M S

Jul 4, 2020

Good content and easy to learn

By Sudhir A S

Jul 16, 2020

very very good

By Rakesh

Nov 4, 2020

good

By D J r

Jul 6, 2020

good

By Jeremiah H

Jul 13, 2020

Fusion 360 has been updated a few times since this course was created. The layout is different enough that finding the tools and features is difficult.

There were no resources given to complete the final project. Be aware that you will be required to design a separate drone from the one they use to teach you.

Overall, though, I did learn some nice features of Fusion and hope to utilize them in my projects.

By Abhijeet S

Jul 31, 2020

This is the lowest I have given to any course here. I have absolutely why no idea on why does this course dive so deep into drones and its specification, components etc. when most of us here only want to learn about 3D modelling in this course. Also, the final peer-graded assignment is too much to ask to for a beginner.

By Dustin C

Jul 29, 2020

The modeling instruction was good but it required a lot of engagement in drone specifications that weren't related to the aim of the course. I didn't mind learning about that stuff, but making the final assignment so heavily focused on drone math and sourcing drone parts was frustrating.

By Martynas S

Nov 28, 2020

Course is really nice, but usage of older Fusion 360 version really slows down progress. Some functions are unavailable or different and this stops studies for analysis "how it works in new version".

By Emilio J S L

Oct 6, 2020

A free course thar requires you to pay for a software? SCAM