Back to An Introduction to American Law

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to American Law by University of Pennsylvania

This course will give you a glimpse into six different areas of American law: Tort Law, Contract Law, Property, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, and Civil Procedure. You will gain insight into the complexities and dilemmas that arise from the application of law in different settings, and what is distinctive about American approaches....

AA

Sep 17, 2018

I enjoyed this course and it helped me to understand the basic parts of American Law. My only suggestion is to provide even more cases as examples to demonstrate the doctrines and statutes. Thank you.

AT

Apr 10, 2020

A great first step on understanding the basic principles of American Law, providing an insight into impact on the systems we encounter on a daily basis and how these systems have developed over time.

226 - 250 of 746 Reviews for An Introduction to American Law

By Jasmine H

Mar 16, 2016

The things you learn as you take these courses will enhance your life. You will amaze yourself when you start learning new things.

By Emmaline C

A great overview on US law- covered the important basics but also delved into interesting and relevant examples within each topic

By Ufuk C M

Sep 13, 2015

As a Turkish lawyer I find these lessons highly beneficial for those who need a basic introduction to law terminology in English.

By Nick

Mar 06, 2016

I learned so much from this course. Thanks to all who worked so hard to provide me with this outstanding educational experience.

By Brian I M C

Sep 16, 2017

A nice course for learning the basics of the american law system, great teachers and very good and comprehensible explanations.

By Cairo R

Jul 11, 2017

The course could be a little more extensive, though it's a great start. Thanks for the oportunity guys, I really apreciated it!

By Laura J C

Mar 11, 2020

I enjoyed being in this class

I think the Instructors for sharing the information on American Law

Thank you all !

Laura J Chihab

By Hipólito R R G R G

Sep 12, 2018

Para ser un curso básico es bastante interesante y suficiente para estimlar aún más el conocimiento del Derecho Estadounidense

By NeeCee

Mar 15, 2017

It is a fast paced course full of information. Instructors were very knowledgeable. I learned so much more than I anticipated.

By Wanda W

Feb 21, 2017

I love that I can take the course on my phone and do not need to be at my laptop. The lessons are clear and easy to understand

By Sahara Z F

Jun 29, 2020

It was an excellent and extremely rich course and I'm very happy to have taken it. If you are interested in law give it a go!

By Fernando H A F B F d S

Oct 02, 2016

The course fit the purpose, offering a great content for those interested in the key elements of the American Justice system.

By Barbara M

Aug 17, 2020

Interesting, challenging - professors were excellent. The course made me want to pursue more information in the area of law.

By Ira G

May 09, 2020

Great information and well presented. I enjoyed the pace of the program and found the subject matter to be very interesting.

By Ms E T

Jun 14, 2017

Fantastic course. Found it very interesting and would recommend to other students. Would love to teach this course myself.

By Ekaterina K

Apr 02, 2017

Thank you very much for this course. It was very helpful for me in my studies at university. You got professional lecturers.

By Jeff P

Aug 19, 2018

Every instructor was captivating and this course provided a great understanding of the lawn that governs my life in the US.

By Emmanuel R G

Dec 08, 2016

Easy to undestand, practical, truly interesting and real. they gave me a lot a material to learn and the examples are good.

By Robbie

Jun 30, 2020

Fantastic course, and gave me exactly the level of insight I expected. Really well put together and thoroughly enjoyable.

By Vihaan M

May 03, 2020

Such an interesting and fun course! I learned so much about all the different types of law and how they worked in the U.S.

By Charles K M

May 03, 2020

An excellent overview of American Law in an a pleasant format and with constant engagement throughout the video tutorials.

By Pan W

May 01, 2020

Really like the examples in the course, help to provide a vivid understanding of how the law is applied in the real world.

By Donrit T

Sep 28, 2020

This is a great course for international lawyers. but I recommend that this course should have adminstrative law chapter.

By Andrés A C

Apr 20, 2020

Excelente curso para abogados que no son de USA. El curso te da una pincelada de conocimiento sobre el derecho Americano.

By Yu C W

Sep 25, 2018

Perfect course for any starters in American Law, the content was simple to understand yet covered most basic information.