Back to An Introduction to American Law

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to American Law by University of Pennsylvania

This course will give you a glimpse into six different areas of American law: Tort Law, Contract Law, Property, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, and Civil Procedure. You will gain insight into the complexities and dilemmas that arise from the application of law in different settings, and what is distinctive about American approaches....

AA
Sep 16, 2018

I enjoyed this course and it helped me to understand the basic parts of American Law. My only suggestion is to provide even more cases as examples to demonstrate the doctrines and statutes. Thank you.

AT
Apr 9, 2020

A great first step on understanding the basic principles of American Law, providing an insight into impact on the systems we encounter on a daily basis and how these systems have developed over time.

226 - 250 of 788 Reviews for An Introduction to American Law

By Janice R

Great and very insightful introduction to the overview of the US legal system. 100% would recommend to anyone, regardless of career field

By Dawn B L

Jan 8, 2017

Good overview at a basic level to help the novice begin to understand the different types and the structure of the American legal system.

By Augusta

Feb 10, 2016

i really love the nature of how the course was structured.well paced and i had enough time to read more on the topics and less stressful.

By Jose A

Mar 27, 2020

Great course, I am a foreign lawyer and this course helped me to understand much better the law in America and also learn new law terms.

By Shirokova E

Aug 25, 2019

Thank you for this course! The course has a good structure. It was very pleasant and interesting to study American law with this course!

By GUILBERTI A A D S

Feb 3, 2020

Excepcional. Estabelece as principais nuances do direito, principalmente para iniciantes. Quem é da área como eu terá mais facilidades.

By Karam B

Aug 28, 2018

Absolutely amazing course that is designed so that anyone of any age will successfully learn the basics and essentials of American Law.

By David C

Dec 22, 2020

It is a great introductory course for those that want to know essential parts of the law, and a great course for aspiring law students

By Is

Jan 4, 2020

It is so interesting and I enjoyed studding this course , but I am asking the way I can get my certificate thank you all the teachers!

By Kevin T

Mar 13, 2016

Very informative, very organized, easy to follow. I will recommend that my friends and family take this course if they're interested.

By Kiran P

Sep 5, 2019

This course introduce well what is American Law in first view. urge people to take this if you want to know What is American Law is?

By Nelson K

Apr 19, 2020

Very insightful and resourceful for a common-law qualified lawyer like me who has no knowledge of the American law. Than you again.

By Nirajkumar S

Aug 19, 2017

Happy About My This Course Certification. & Thank Full Also for Another Further More Course Study Certification With Financial Aid.

By Jasmine H

Mar 15, 2016

The things you learn as you take these courses will enhance your life. You will amaze yourself when you start learning new things.

By Emmaline C

May 9, 2020

A great overview on US law- covered the important basics but also delved into interesting and relevant examples within each topic

By Ufuk C M

Sep 13, 2015

As a Turkish lawyer I find these lessons highly beneficial for those who need a basic introduction to law terminology in English.

By Nick

Mar 5, 2016

I learned so much from this course. Thanks to all who worked so hard to provide me with this outstanding educational experience.

By Brian I M C

Sep 16, 2017

A nice course for learning the basics of the american law system, great teachers and very good and comprehensible explanations.

By Cairo R

Jul 11, 2017

The course could be a little more extensive, though it's a great start. Thanks for the oportunity guys, I really apreciated it!

By Laura J C

Mar 11, 2020

I enjoyed being in this class

I think the Instructors for sharing the information on American Law

Thank you all !

Laura J Chihab

By Hipólito R R G R G

Sep 12, 2018

Para ser un curso básico es bastante interesante y suficiente para estimlar aún más el conocimiento del Derecho Estadounidense

By Denise K

Mar 15, 2017

It is a fast paced course full of information. Instructors were very knowledgeable. I learned so much more than I anticipated.

By Wanda W

Feb 21, 2017

I love that I can take the course on my phone and do not need to be at my laptop. The lessons are clear and easy to understand

By Sahara Z F

Jun 29, 2020

It was an excellent and extremely rich course and I'm very happy to have taken it. If you are interested in law give it a go!

By Fernando H A F B F d S

Oct 2, 2016

The course fit the purpose, offering a great content for those interested in the key elements of the American Justice system.