Back to Intro to International Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Intro to International Marketing by Yonsei University

About this Course This course brings together two key subjects, International Marketing and Cross Industry Innovation. It will provide the basic foundations of international marketing and then explain how companies can grow by going abroad or sourcing ideas/expanding into other countries or industries. This is summarized as CCCI: Cross-Country and Cross-Industry Innovation, a term and analytical platform used throughout not only this course but others in the specialization. As an introductory course, we keep the concepts short and simple in order to ease learners into the wonderful world of international marketing. More specific operational aspects such as managing the product, price, place and promotion as well as targeting and positioning will be provided in the second course of the specialization. After you successfully complete this course learners will obtain the following outcomes: (1) an understanding of the core meaning of marketing and international marketing. (2) learn that international marketing is about striking the right balance between maximizing the similarities across cultures (Etic approach) and customizing marketing (Emic approach) to important local differences. (3) learn about how to source or expand into other industries at home or abroad via cross industry innovation. (4) obtain a solid foundation for subsequent courses such as course 2 (International Marketing Entry and Execution) and the industry-specific courses in the specialization....

NH

Very Insightful experience. Thank you doctor Ryun for covering all the aspects and I am looking forward to enhance my skills and knowledge by working in challenging work environment and utilize it.

AC
Sep 12, 2017

The course was really good considering the different way of teaching that was involved during the complete course and the various domains that were covered. It was a great experience. Thank You.

26 - 50 of 182 Reviews for Intro to International Marketing

By Mayan K S

Sep 28, 2020

I loved the course. The concept of Noon Nopi was made clear with precise examples and bite-sized videos. The use of practical examples gave us an understanding of the concept with ease. Not to forget Dae's use of humor. It was immersive to be a part of such a well-made course. Thank you so much!

By TSJ

Mar 29, 2021

Professor Chang possesses in-depth knowledge about marketing and branding in Asia, and is able to speak to it in a way that is relevant and easily applied other countries. The consistent flow of information was easy to follow and his personality is refreshing.

By Donna-Luisa E

Mar 25, 2021

Never heard about Noon Nopi before, but now it is essential to my understanding of positioning and international marketing strategy.. Excellent presentation and knowledge shared by Professor D. Really necessary now in business.

By Sarah S L

Dec 7, 2020

This course was one of the best and I guess easy to learn,the lecturer knows his work and the examples he gives will make even a five year old understand. Thank you very much course,for this opportunity.

By Olga K

Mar 2, 2021

Great course! I liked the presentation of the teacher very much. I learned new interesting frames for international marketing. Recommend to young marketing managers. Thanx)

Oct 3, 2020

I have learned the basics on intro to international marketing. I had fun while learning with this university while at the same time it made me gain more knowledge .

By Ravinder K

Its very informative and interesting for me, the way professor explain I achieved most of thing from him. Thanks a lot for such a nice and informative course.

By Kasuntha M

Jan 30, 2021

Great course to learn about International Marketing. I highly recommend this course. Thank you for offering this valuable course to me.

By Samuel B

Mar 15, 2021

Professor Chang makes the topics very easy to digest, and I found the information useful and updated. I recommend this course highly.

By María A C

Oct 8, 2020

Really good course, the explanations where easy to understand even for someone who has never study business or marketing.

By Thauane B

Aug 1, 2016

It is a great course, the teacher is great and explain the concepts in an easy way to understand. I recommend!

By Jessica O

Jul 11, 2017

Really enjoyed the course! The teacher is very engaging and you can tell he is passionate about the subject.

By Benyapa c

Apr 15, 2020

very nice course. He is very good teacher I understand about marketing more than time and get new strategy.

By Shabbir A S

Nov 25, 2016

I recommend this course to everyone who want to have clear concept before starting a career in Marketing,

By Adriana L

Jul 3, 2020

It was a very interesting course, I learned a lot and I will continue taking this courses. Thanks a lot.

By Matovu K

Oct 26, 2016

Course was an eye opener. Professor Dae Ryun Chang is excellent, makes all these concepts seem so easy.

By Nisa N N

Jul 12, 2020

It was a very educational and fun, I would like to thank our professor Dae Ryun Chang for the course.

By Maria A T

Feb 4, 2020

Thanks a lot! I believe I have a better basic knowledge of what is international marketing all about.

By Anusha G

May 4, 2020

very rich content. I could improve my knowledge on International Marketing as a marketing graduate

By daniel g

Oct 14, 2020

Me gusto este curso por que aprendí mas de lo que era marketing internacional y explican muy bien

By Sachin S

Jun 13, 2020

Excellent Course! This will definitely change the your perception and thoughts towards marketing!

By Irina J G

Aug 14, 2016

One of the most fun Professors to watch who makes it very easy to follow with the course content

By Mahammad S

Jan 21, 2021

Thank you, professor Dae Rang.

Classes are very well organized. I express my gratitude to you

By John W L

Feb 2, 2019

I learned so much in this course, and the professor was amazing--a real leader in the field!

By Fernando V d T

Oct 1, 2018

Recomended to everyone who wants to learn how to introduce a product into a new market