Back to Intro to International Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Intro to International Marketing by Yonsei University

About this Course This course brings together two key subjects, International Marketing and Cross Industry Innovation. It will provide the basic foundations of international marketing and then explain how companies can grow by going abroad or sourcing ideas/expanding into other countries or industries. This is summarized as CCCI: Cross-Country and Cross-Industry Innovation, a term and analytical platform used throughout not only this course but others in the specialization. As an introductory course, we keep the concepts short and simple in order to ease learners into the wonderful world of international marketing. More specific operational aspects such as managing the product, price, place and promotion as well as targeting and positioning will be provided in the second course of the specialization. After you successfully complete this course learners will obtain the following outcomes: (1) an understanding of the core meaning of marketing and international marketing. (2) learn that international marketing is about striking the right balance between maximizing the similarities across cultures (Etic approach) and customizing marketing (Emic approach) to important local differences. (3) learn about how to source or expand into other industries at home or abroad via cross industry innovation. (4) obtain a solid foundation for subsequent courses such as course 2 (International Marketing Entry and Execution) and the industry-specific courses in the specialization....

NH

Very Insightful experience. Thank you doctor Ryun for covering all the aspects and I am looking forward to enhance my skills and knowledge by working in challenging work environment and utilize it.

AC
Sep 12, 2017

The course was really good considering the different way of teaching that was involved during the complete course and the various domains that were covered. It was a great experience. Thank You.

26 - 50 of 168 Reviews for Intro to International Marketing

By Mayan K S

Sep 28, 2020

I loved the course. The concept of Noon Nopi was made clear with precise examples and bite-sized videos. The use of practical examples gave us an understanding of the concept with ease. Not to forget Dae's use of humor. It was immersive to be a part of such a well-made course. Thank you so much!

By Sarah S L

Dec 7, 2020

This course was one of the best and I guess easy to learn,the lecturer knows his work and the examples he gives will make even a five year old understand. Thank you very much course,for this opportunity.

Oct 3, 2020

I have learned the basics on intro to international marketing. I had fun while learning with this university while at the same time it made me gain more knowledge .

By Ravinder K

Its very informative and interesting for me, the way professor explain I achieved most of thing from him. Thanks a lot for such a nice and informative course.

By //Chichi목치치

Oct 8, 2020

Really good course, the explanations where easy to understand even for someone who has never study business or marketing.

By Thauane B

Aug 1, 2016

It is a great course, the teacher is great and explain the concepts in an easy way to understand. I recommend!

By Jessica O

Jul 11, 2017

Really enjoyed the course! The teacher is very engaging and you can tell he is passionate about the subject.

By Benyapa c

Apr 15, 2020

very nice course. He is very good teacher I understand about marketing more than time and get new strategy.

By Shabbir A S

Nov 25, 2016

I recommend this course to everyone who want to have clear concept before starting a career in Marketing,

By Adriana L

Jul 3, 2020

It was a very interesting course, I learned a lot and I will continue taking this courses. Thanks a lot.

By Matovu K

Oct 26, 2016

Course was an eye opener. Professor Dae Ryun Chang is excellent, makes all these concepts seem so easy.

By Nisa N N

Jul 12, 2020

It was a very educational and fun, I would like to thank our professor Dae Ryun Chang for the course.

By Maria A T

Feb 4, 2020

Thanks a lot! I believe I have a better basic knowledge of what is international marketing all about.

By Anusha G

May 4, 2020

very rich content. I could improve my knowledge on International Marketing as a marketing graduate

By daniel g

Oct 14, 2020

Me gusto este curso por que aprendí mas de lo que era marketing internacional y explican muy bien

By Sachin S

Jun 13, 2020

Excellent Course! This will definitely change the your perception and thoughts towards marketing!

By Irina J G

Aug 14, 2016

One of the most fun Professors to watch who makes it very easy to follow with the course content

By John W L

Feb 2, 2019

I learned so much in this course, and the professor was amazing--a real leader in the field!

By Fernando V d T

Oct 1, 2018

Recomended to everyone who wants to learn how to introduce a product into a new market

By Vivek v

Jun 2, 2020

great professor, have a great ability to teach. love to meet and have a discussion.

By Patricia S m

Jul 16, 2017

Excelent explanations and very good examples. I don't regret choosing this course!

By Dyuutidhar V C

Aug 19, 2020

Relevant marketing course for Asian markets. Also applicable in European context.

By Imrul C

Excellent teaching! We want more courses from this Professor and the institution.

By Kazem S

Feb 15, 2016

Great instructor. Wonderful friendly attitude and welcoming learning environment.

By HABEEB A Y

Jul 22, 2019

Fantastic course. A wonderful introduction, looking forward to the next course.