Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

JC
Dec 30, 2020

I just can say that it was an awesome course. The instructors as well as the contents were clear, easy to understand and everything with a focus on how to take the theory and apply it with TensorFlow.

176 - 200 of 2,999 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By shishupalreddy

Apr 6, 2020

Very crisp and clear understanding of Tensorflow in AI , Deep learning.

Post this course I am well versed with programming paradigm of Basic NN, Convolutions, MaxPooling, Filers , CallBacks , model training,validation, prediction. Appreciate the exercises and explanations. Feeling handful of experience with it.

By Artem D

Jan 20, 2020

That was interesting and not hard, so you won't be afraid of coding =). I do not recommend to take this course if you have no theory base regarding NNs (in this case first complete DL specialization by deeplearning.ai). This course is high-level, expecting more of deep dive in the following courses =). Peace!

By Jian C

May 13, 2020

Solved a lot of my problems that come up to me when I read the code written by other people in Github/Kaggle. I have taken ML course with python. (no framework) This would be a great material for someone like me who know some ML and don’t know Tensor-flow. You can go over the whole course in just 1-2 days.

By meet d

Nov 20, 2020

This course provides knowledge about Tensorflow APIs, not the fundamentals of Deep Learning. So, I highly recommend learners to complete Deep Learning Specialization course offered by Deeplearning.ai first. This course will refresh all the concepts. Course covers all the scopes for what it is developed.

By Mathis V E

Dec 27, 2019

For someone new to AI/ML, this is a good place to start. If you're already familiar with deep neural networks, conv nets, ect (as explained in Andrews Deep Learning specialization) this course will be a breeze, but it will teach you how to use tensorflow as intended. I did this course in about 3-4 hours.

By Ishwar N

Apr 15, 2020

The best practical oriented and hands on course on Tensorflow, highly recommended. Laurence Moroney (Google) is a great teacher, love his pedagogy, he does not delve too much into mathematics and still makes concepts very clear, because of this I could finish the course in 3 evenings instead of 4 weeks.

By Rodolfo V d A

Jun 29, 2020

I loved this course! Thanks to Professsor Moroney for his excelente lectures.

(If a could contribuit with some thing, maybe more exercises and few more explanations about the parameters on function. Of course, wether the explanation on parameters come in futures course, please desconsider my comment. )

By Omar R L

Mar 13, 2020

Great course, I was really interesting. Just one thing the notebooks are not well explained like we're used in the deeplearning.ai with Andrew. But no problem it makes it more challenging. Another thing, I don't know if this course is using the new version of tensorflow but I hope it's using it (2.0).

By P.sai c

Jul 6, 2020

as a beginner i have no idea on how to implement the CNN even though i know the concepts of CNN it was hard to implement but this "Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning" gave me a basic idea on how to implement them and the tutorial was too good

By Arun J

Feb 6, 2021

A course well designed for those who prefer a hands-on approach to learning and development in the AI-ML space. Thank you Laurence, Andrew and the Coursera Team for helping me understand the basics of Neural Networks, TensorFlow and the practical applications of the technology through this course.

By Masih B

Nov 28, 2020

Although this course is titled as Introduction to TensorFlow, It has tought me how to apply my theoretical knowledge on deeplearning using Tensorflow. I must certainly advise people how have learned or study deeplearning to pass this course, As it would teach you exciting materials on this topic.

By Ajay C

Jun 17, 2020

It was short and crisp, if assignments were bit more challenging it would have been a great learning. All things to the point no hour long videos to bore us. It is recommended for beginners. For mid to expert level u can complete the whole course in 4 hours with all the reading and assignment.

By Dr. S P

Apr 7, 2019

This course is well structured with very good instructional delivery. The vivid explanations and the discussion forum does not let you feel that you are alone. There are answers to almost all our doubts even before we post them in the forum. Looking forward for the next course in this series.

By Gulshan R

Jun 6, 2019

This course was really beneficial for me. It helped me understand the concepts in more depth. The mentor helped a lot by creating notebooks of algorithms being explained. This truly helped in visualizing the features or what really is happening behind the training of the model. Thanks a lot.

By Victor A M B

Apr 15, 2020

Muy buen curso, aprenderás como implementar una red neuronal desde lo más básico. Recomiendo comenzar este curso después de ver los primeros cursos de la especialización en Machine Learning de deeplearning.ia, así se comprenderán mejor lo que se está haciendo y será muy trabajable el curso.

By Kimon-Aristotelis V

Jul 20, 2020

I loved the way the modules are structured in this course: First, the instructor explains to you, then you can play with the code after you need to create the code and in the end, they allow you to use the Colab and almost redo the same. By the end of the course, you master the material :)

By Miguel Á L J

Sep 13, 2020

Quise poner mi review en inglés, pero creo que servirá más para aquellos que hablen español. Es un curso simplemente impresionante, soy principiante en usar TensorFlow y es una muy buena manera de introducirnos en este fascinante mundo. Gracias a la UNAM que está financiando estos cursos.

By Subhradeep H

Nov 22, 2020

Extremely recommended course for those who want to learn computer vision. This course gives great knowledge in the field of TensorFlow and also provides basic to intermediate knowledge in deep learning. I am very happy that I had chosen this course as my first course in computer vision.

By William G

Aug 1, 2019

A rather basic course to introduce you to Tensorflow. The exercises are rather difficult due to the lack of information provided. However, the course is informational, and those who have completed the Deep Learning Specialization previously should have no trouble completing this course.

By S S N

Oct 18, 2019

Overall , an amazing course , and possibly a fruitful use of my time.

The course was smaller than expected , but it opened my eyes to a new method of learning - Learning my trying things out - so instead of getting glued to the lecture videos , I spent most of my time trying things out

By Jishant A

May 22, 2020

I always thought Tensorflow to be a framework that had so many things that needed to be taken care of, actually it is quite the opposite. Today I came to know why it is known as a framework and not a library. Thankful to the team who created. Loved every-bit of this fast paced course.

By RUDRA P D

This course comprises of short to-the-point videos and lots of materials to read and explore.

I do recommend someone who wants to opt this course should check out the first 3 courses in deep_learning specialization (You don't have to enroll in coursera as it is available in Youtube) .

By Samir P

Mar 30, 2020

A very well structured and fast-paced course to get you off and running with TensorFlow and ML even if your coding skills and python knowledge are limited or rusty!

And Laurence does a great job with his conversational style to give you the confidence to press ahead. Thanks, Laurence!

By Richard S

Sep 14, 2019

Took this course and specialty because I have DL projects coming up. Had some background already but Laurence's treatment of material was excellent. I had seen a very positive review of one of his YouTube videos and he did not disappoint. Now I can explain ML to people much easier.

By Uday K B

Sep 13, 2020

Great course to learn building computer vision models using TensorFlow starting from basics of TensorFlow with a linear model to building complex models to multi-classify on grey MNIST images, classify humans vs horses from colored images, image processing, convolutions and so on.