Back to Software Product Management Capstone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Software Product Management Capstone by University of Alberta

In this six-week capstone course, you will gain practical management experience in a safe, simulated software production setting. You will apply Agile practices and techniques to conquer industry-inspired challenges. Interacting with a realistic client, you will discern what they want and express what they truly need in software requirements to drive software production. Upon completing the capstone, you will be prepared to advance your career as a confident software product management professional....

JJ
Jun 13, 2020

Great course. You are immersed in a pseudo-realistic experience working with a real software development project. Overall very well done. One of the more enjoyable capstone courses that I have taken.

GG
Nov 23, 2020

Great learning experience. The breakdown of the course into modules is perfect for anyone to pick it up and start learning. The video and the interactive sessions worked as good learning tools.

51 - 75 of 206 Reviews for Software Product Management Capstone

By Sunil C

Apr 2, 2021

Thank you, Professor Kenny Wong. It was a great experience learning from you. I appreciate your efforts in developing the course.

By Fabian F

Dec 13, 2017

It was a good conclusion for this specialization. The tasks cover all relevant contents and offer an excellent learning control!

By Nathan K

Awesome experience. This course was very interesting. I'm impressed at the quality of both the video and course notes material.

By Maurice W

Nov 5, 2016

What an awesome course! I learned so much that I can apply to my everyday career! Thank you so much University of Alberta!

By Giuseppe B

Nov 4, 2019

Great course to improve agile skills on a quite realistic scenario. Very clever interaction and time-based assignments.

By Thammiris E H

Apr 21, 2020

This course is well designed and the courseware was carefully prepared, I am happy that I finished the specialization.

By Sidney A

May 1, 2016

Exellent Capstone by simulating a problem and working in a solution of what was learned over the past several months.

By Michel R

Nov 23, 2020

Great project, it gives a real experience on how the lessons in previous courses of the specialization can be applied

By Kateryna C

Feb 3, 2020

It was a very interesting course to take. I loved interacting with other students while doing all the assignments :)

By Fabio J G R

Oct 27, 2017

A excellent course, I learned and practiced many skills about the management project de software, Very complete.

By Lilian A

Jan 23, 2020

Good delivery of the lessons and assignments. Practical approach to the course was very friendly and manageable

By juan v c

Jun 4, 2020

Very good and insightful. The methodology is easy to follow and information is clear and easy to understand.

By Andrés O H

Sep 27, 2020

The course is really well structured and it's an excellent introduction to the field of product management.

By Nabil A

Jun 9, 2020

Excellent! Very interesting course content. The pacing was perfect. Really makes you think for yourself.

By Obioma O

Aug 20, 2020

this on another level. it was hard but every bit worth it. I gave me the experience I needed. Thank you

By Eshan B

Dec 21, 2020

I loved this course. Thanks for helping me to learn core principles of Software product management.

By Federico N

Dec 18, 2017

This has probably been the most exciting part of the course, I definitely enjoyed the whole thing.

By Joao P A

Nov 22, 2020

Very interesting module of Software Product Management.

I've learned a lot !

I really recommend it!

By Dave E

May 12, 2020

I highly recommend this course for anyone interested in Agile-based software product management.

By Eduardo A P

Jul 3, 2019

Nice capstone. Sometimes is hard to get graded the assignements, but the material is pretty good

By Hagop R

Jun 2, 2018

This wasn't easy... Really tough course but it was very good especially the release burn downs

By Liudmila D

Mar 11, 2018

Great course, exceeded my expectation. Interaction with the student is at the highest level

By Jocelyn L

Dec 17, 2017

Definitely the project that make you apply everything you learned in the previous courses

By Kyle R

Nov 28, 2020

Brings the entire course together in an interactive, engaging way. Thoroughly enjoyable!

By Syed S A

Mar 7, 2019

This course Give you insight of the Project ...Problems which projects usually faced ...