Back to Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity Prototypes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity Prototypes by Google

Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity Prototypes is the third course in a certificate program that will equip you with the skills you need to apply to entry-level jobs in user experience (UX) design. In this course, you’ll continue to design a mobile app for your professional UX portfolio. You’ll start by creating storyboards and getting familiar with the basics of drawing. Then, you'll create paper wireframes and digital wireframes using the design tool Figma. You’ll also create a paper prototype and a digital low-fidelity prototype in Figma. Current UX designers and researchers at Google will serve as your instructors, and you will complete hands-on activities that simulate real-world UX design scenarios. Learners who complete the seven courses in this certificate program should be equipped to apply for entry-level jobs as UX designers. By the end of this course, you will be able to: - Develop a goal statement. - Create two types of storyboards: big picture and close-up. - Understand the difference between low-fidelity and high-fidelity design. - Apply the basics of drawing. - Apply the principles of information architecture to organize a mobile app. - Create paper wireframes for a mobile app design. - Develop digital wireframes in the design tool Figma. - Build a paper prototype to add interactivity to designs. - Design a low-fidelity prototype in Figma. - Recognize implicit bias and deceptive patterns in design. - Continue to design a mobile app to include in your professional portfolio. To be successful in this course, you should complete the previous two courses in this certificate program, or have an ability to conduct user research to inform the creation of empathy maps, personas, user stories, user journey maps, problem statements, and value propositions. You will also need paper and a pen or pencil....

KT

Invalid date

I learnt most of my firsts here. My first Lo-Fi prototype on paper and then on Figma. Feels accomplishing. Thanks a lot coursera for the financial aid and to the mentors for wonderful teaching.

JG

Invalid date

With the ability to learn practical skills, you can acquire the knowledge and expertise needed to advance both personally and professionally. This is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss.

301 - 325 of 1,626 Reviews for Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity Prototypes

By Tshiab Y

Apr 3, 2022

Really fun and insightful. It was exciting to be able to finally use theories and concepts firsthand on real-life projects.

By Derek A ( A M

Oct 20, 2021

Very well course. I struggled to complete it because of personal reasons, but the course was very concise and to the point.

By Alex B

Feb 23, 2023

Loved learning Figma, wireframing, and prototyping. You can really see your learning pay off in this stage of the course.

By Ganesh G

Sep 24, 2021

I was able to learn figma in a couples if days now i a confident to make really good low fidelity prototypes and wireframe

By CYNTIA C

Sep 7, 2021

Very easy to follow, lots of informative and insightful reading materials. Most importantly, the knowledge is up to date.

By Natalie L

Sep 22, 2022

So helpful for my awareness of prototyping! I can't believe I created something in Figma that i'm proud of - thank you!

By Kareena S

Aug 20, 2022

It was an great experience learning paper wireframes turning into digital wireframes and making low fidelity prototypes.

By Sue H

May 27, 2022

I really think this course gives the opportunity to undestand the benefit and process of wireframing at a deeper level.

By Ashok P

Feb 28, 2022

This course made the process of creating wireframes and prototypes simple, thereby improving the confidence of learners.

By Penelope N

Jul 17, 2023

I feel I have learned the coneptional backbone of design and have a starting point from which to expand my knowledge.

By VASILIKI G

Oct 22, 2022

This part of the course was very useful and very interesting. It perfectly complemented all the previous parts of it.

By Jenna T

Feb 21, 2022

This course made me think like a UX designer and to be able to use Figma gave me the confidence that I can become one!

By Gopal C G

Mar 12, 2022

It's so good and helpful . There is lots of things to learn thank you google and team for making such a great course.

By sofia m

Dec 1, 2021

Muy buena forma de enseñar lo basico de Figma. La chica que da el curso me resultó muy agradable y buena comunicacion

By Arvin M

Nov 27, 2021

Perfect course in content, but the design of the google certificate is so unprofessional in logo, design, and sign!!!

By Davi F d S

May 1, 2021

I loved the course and practice my creativity skill to build wireframes. The Google instructors are awesome teachers.

By Max K

Sep 22, 2023

This course had a great mix of theory and practical application and I thoroughly enjoyed learning how to use Figma.

By Shang X

May 24, 2021

Great course. However, I wish there are more sample wireframes provided and more techniques in Figma to learn from.

By Teena W

Jun 23, 2023

I really enjoy the process of storyboarding, wireframing and prototyping.

Really happy to be a part of this course.

By gurmesa k

Aug 14, 2023

its amazing packed with a lot of knowledge and to-dos to put what you learned in to practice and remember it well

By Carlos B

Dec 12, 2022

I enjoy this course so much, I like to create sketches on paper and then make the prototype was helpful in Figma.

By Bělohlávková T

Jul 2, 2021

I loved creating wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes in Figma. This was my favorite course so far. Thank you!

By Amit V

Jun 5, 2023

Don't waste your time just BUY it and start your learning . This platform have great opportunities just grab it.

By Ashwin K

Jun 1, 2023

Exceptional to the core! what a guidance from researchers its wonderful opportunity to learn about ux ui process

By Roderick M

Sep 8, 2021

I learned how to use Figma. I really like Figma a lot and practice using it regularly, exploring what it offers.