Back to International Women's Health and Human Rights

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Women's Health and Human Rights by Stanford University

This course focuses on women’s health and human rights issues from infancy through old age, including information about positive interventions relating to those issues. Learners are encouraged to interact with each other through interactive discussions. It is important to us that this course be available to all learners. We encourage you to apply for Coursera's financial aid (see link to left) if the cost of the course certificate is difficult for you to afford. Please note that you may view all materials in this course, and participate in it, without purchasing a certificate. The course was co-created by Consulting Professor Anne Firth Murray and Kevin Hsu. Anne Firth Murray is the Content Director of the course; Kevin Hsu is the Design Director of the course....

MC

Mar 03, 2019

This course is very complete, professors and collaborators can provide extremely important information to your learning regarding women Human Rights.\n\nI also appreciated all the resources available.

RJ

Sep 03, 2019

I love the content and the wealth of knowledge this course has brought to my conscious. Very informative and interesting. Many different platforms for learning; reading, videos to watch or listen to.

51 - 75 of 95 Reviews for International Women's Health and Human Rights

By Miss M D

Sep 09, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed this course and the hard work I put in was well worth it.

By Aliyeva-agharzayeva k

Sep 12, 2018

The problems of women right and solution of women problems mainly actual quetion for me.I look for course in many online courses. But this course can answer all my quetion. It shows me ways to the gender equailty. Many thanks Anne Firth Murray for her book from where I get a lot of information. And thank you very much for this course!!!

By Chimezie V c

Sep 20, 2018

This course is recommended for everybody

By Doaa A

Sep 25, 2018

very interesting course and the professor explained every single topic in such excellent way

By Sujin C

Oct 16, 2018

This is the third course I've taken on coursera and it is by far the most comprehensive in terms of both content and structure. It requires more effort than the other courses because of the variety of assignments but it is worth it! The readings, the videos, and even the quizzes and assignments are interesting and engaging. I highly, highly recommend this course.

By Irene P E

Nov 03, 2018

A comprehensive and informative course for those who want to change women's lives and achieve a solid progress for the world.

By Phoebe v D

Nov 16, 2018

This course was extremely informative, the information and topics were relevant and up to date. I learnt a huge amount undertaking this course.

By Welynton N D

Nov 18, 2018

Awesome!

By Samrakshya B

Aug 20, 2018

This course is amazingly designed to give you integrated knowledge on various factors that influence women's health and plus gives you idea about interventions you can apply to solve those problems.

By Sona S

Sep 15, 2018

Worth to study!

By Rameshwari

Sep 17, 2018

Very informative and worth the time and effort. Wonderful job done by the content creators.

By Catalina L

Dec 02, 2018

I will recommend this course very much. I liked how it gives you a wide idea of the main issues regarding women. I would however recommend more readings on Latin America. Thank you!

By Madison S

Apr 29, 2019

I absolutely loved this course. I would highly recommend to anyone. It is filled with fascinating and engaging materials on a wide variety of topics.

By Marcela d P

May 06, 2019

Great course! The readings and lectures are very interesting and it tries to cover every single relevant issue related to women's health and rights. I have really enjoyed it!

By Samuel I I

Jun 14, 2019

An excellent course about women, children health and human right

By bianca s

Jun 25, 2019

excellent course

By Elsa D

May 27, 2019

Thanks so much for offering a wonderful and informative course!

By Anastasia K

Jun 04, 2019

Thoroughly explanatory and insightful.

By Anna R

Jul 25, 2019

So informative! Absolutely loved every part of this course and was incredibly useful for my role.

By Oyin O

Aug 16, 2019

Thoroughly enjoyed this course!

By Mária T

Aug 15, 2019

Amazing course. Very interesting, with great videos and readings. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot!

By Phoebe W

Aug 18, 2019

Very informative and engaging course- I would absolutely recommend.

By urmi

May 21, 2019

I learnt a lot during the course. It is a wonderful course!

By Jacqueline N

Aug 24, 2019

Exceptional course content very educative, informative and eye opening. My women health skills and human rights knowledge have been enhanced.

By Natalia C S