Back to International Women's Health and Human Rights

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Women's Health and Human Rights by Stanford University

This course focuses on women’s health and human rights issues from infancy through old age, including information about positive interventions relating to those issues. Learners are encouraged to interact with each other through interactive discussions. It is important to us that this course be available to all learners. We encourage you to apply for Coursera's financial aid (see link to left) if the cost of the course certificate is difficult for you to afford. Please note that you may view all materials in this course, and participate in it, without purchasing a certificate. The course was co-created by Consulting Professor Anne Firth Murray and Kevin Hsu. Anne Firth Murray is the Content Director of the course; Kevin Hsu is the Design Director of the course....

MC

Mar 03, 2019

This course is very complete, professors and collaborators can provide extremely important information to your learning regarding women Human Rights.\n\nI also appreciated all the resources available.

RJ

Sep 03, 2019

I love the content and the wealth of knowledge this course has brought to my conscious. Very informative and interesting. Many different platforms for learning; reading, videos to watch or listen to.

76 - 96 of 96 Reviews for International Women's Health and Human Rights

By Rosalina d M P M

Sep 18, 2019

Debate inteligente sobre a saúde da mulher no Mundo e os direitos humanos, fatos não sabia que aconteciam, mesmo sendo mulher.

By Valeria T

Sep 20, 2019

Amazing course, thanks for this opportunity to obtain deep knowledge in the field of International Women's Health and Human Rights!!!

By rebecca j

Sep 03, 2019

By Benita A

Sep 27, 2019

Learnt so much on this subject! Amazing course and interesting assignments!

By sharron f

Sep 06, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and learning about the human rights

By Carla T O B D

Sep 10, 2019

Excellent course!

By Rebecca L D

Oct 13, 2019

I've absolutely enjoyed this course. It provided me with a wealth of material from highly esteemed people in their fields, and it covered a variety of topics. It was always great to read other peoples work and see how I could help them as well. I would honestly take this course again if I could. Could not recommend it enough.

By Ria S

Oct 24, 2019

Absolutely Great and Enriching!

By Bente V R

Nov 12, 2019

Excellent class - I recommend it !

By safiya B

Nov 14, 2019

International Women's Health and Human Rights Exposed me and exploits me to accessible information that previously not known to me.but now fully loaded 👍

By Bhagyashree

Nov 19, 2019

Awesome course

By Kaudha M A

Sep 19, 2017

I recommend this course for a lot of women out there, it will encourage you to make a difference for all the women out there that have no voice , it has empowered me to fight for women s rights and health, injustice among other vices oppressing women in our society today.

By Alicia P

Nov 14, 2017

A really informative course, with lots of interesting and engaging content. I liked the community nature of the course, which allowed me to review and comment on other students work. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to know more about women's health and issues in different countries, and for people who want to think academically about their own country's issues.

By Cathryne R B

Dec 02, 2017

I have just started doing this course and its really already opened my eyes to see more than i could have thought i would learn during this course. I can't wait to Finnish the course!

By Maritina P

Jan 17, 2018

Very educational and interesting course on women's rights and access to healthcare. Ideal for beginners of this field who want to enhance their knowledge on the subject. A lot of useful learning material. Recommended.

By Divya-Kala B

Oct 28, 2018

Covers the basic foundations of Women's Health and Human Rights. The speakers and guest lecturers are truly qualified and diverse. Pegged down one star as the online community link doesn't work.

By Aneena P E

Oct 20, 2019

This course was really interesting and helped me to learn a lot. Recent statistics would have made the course more effective in my opinion.

By Kathryn R

Apr 03, 2018

The amount of time required to successfully complete this course is significantly more than the course description states. Many readings have a time frame of 10 minutes, when in fact it will take an hour even when just skimming.

By D. F C

Sep 11, 2019

The assignments should not be peer-graded because it is too subjective as people live in different social environements. However, the course topics are absolutely interesting!

By Jamie C

Jul 12, 2017

Smart people, but aggressively white and binarist angle.

By Morgan S

Jul 03, 2019

Did not complete the course as it was a very introductory course, where I was hoping it would be a more in depth study towards the Health and Human Rights.