Back to International Women's Health and Human Rights

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Women's Health and Human Rights by Stanford University

This course focuses on women’s health and human rights issues from infancy through old age, including information about positive interventions relating to those issues. Learners are encouraged to interact with each other through interactive discussions. It is important to us that this course be available to all learners. We encourage you to apply for Coursera's financial aid (see link to left) if the cost of the course certificate is difficult for you to afford. Please note that you may view all materials in this course, and participate in it, without purchasing a certificate. The course was co-created by Consulting Professor Anne Firth Murray and Kevin Hsu. Anne Firth Murray is the Content Director of the course; Kevin Hsu is the Design Director of the course....

LG

Invalid date

It was a great experience, and I learned more than I hoped for! Very well organized, incredible readings and speakers. I fully recommend this course for anyone who believes in justice.

CB

Invalid date

I have just started doing this course and its really already opened my eyes to see more than i could have thought i would learn during this course. I can't wait to Finnish the course!

151 - 175 of 461 Reviews for International Women's Health and Human Rights

By Madhuri R

Oct 2, 2020

What a brilliant course!

There is always more to learn. The fresh perspective provided by the course material helps the learner grow as an individual.

By Madison S

Apr 29, 2019

I absolutely loved this course. I would highly recommend to anyone. It is filled with fascinating and engaging materials on a wide variety of topics.

By Ekaterina P

Feb 1, 2021

Amazing course structure that provides a holistic view on the subject and an incredible selection of reading materials. So grateful for this course!

By Tripti M

Oct 3, 2020

filled with lots of knowledge and facts ,very helpful for any person who are interested in understanding the condition of female all over the world.

By Senamile M

Jan 9, 2023

Detailed, insightful thorough. The material was well researched and Presented. Providing great foundation to learn about the challenges women face

By Randa W

Aug 20, 2022

I loved this course because I had a chance to read essays from all over the world, and learned by exposure how things are in other countries.

By Eva D

Feb 25, 2020

Extremely well-structured and enriching course, even for expereinces humanitarian aid workers. Great resources and excellent community. Thank you!

By Rayane L

Oct 31, 2021

This course is AMAZING! We need to talk about the problems around the world that just and exclusive women suffer. Thanks for this incredible job!

By Jhansi L T

Jul 19, 2020

The course was very informative and eye opener. Iam very happy to be a part of this course. Every topic of this course was very knowledgeable.

By Acacia D

Mar 5, 2021

Loved this course. Extremely stimulating and so relevant!! This course has given more meaning and motivation to a lonely lockdown. Thank you :)

By Olivia T

Aug 18, 2020

A fascinating, insightful and useful course. I feel grateful to have taken this and I feel empowered to go forward and continue with this work.

By Phoebe v D

Nov 15, 2018

This course was extremely informative, the information and topics were relevant and up to date. I learnt a huge amount undertaking this course.

By RAMEEZ R M

Jul 23, 2020

One of the best course I had ever watched. I am very much grateful that You gave me a chance to learn from you. It was a wonderful experience.

By Simona I

So insightful, and Anne Firth Murray so passionate, talenteted did an amazing course.

Thank you for your love and dedication to help the world.

By Inggrit I

Nov 15, 2022

the material and lecturer are great. i am glad get to finish this course, its eye opening and sharpen entirety of my analysis on women right.

By Jacqueline N

Aug 24, 2019

Exceptional course content very educative, informative and eye opening. My women health skills and human rights knowledge have been enhanced.

By Lucy

Sep 25, 2017

Fantastic and informative course which gives a well-rounded and in-depth view of women's health and it's relation to human rights issues.

By Giovanna C

Dec 30, 2022

This course opened my eyes to real issues experienced in the world now and how to understand our rights and fight for them is important.

By Laura T

Apr 1, 2018

Beautifully done! I loved every part of it. I think I have learned a lot in the past 10 weeks. Thank you very much for this opportunity

By Roaa M M

May 28, 2024

very thoughtful and interesting course. Thanks Dr. Anne Firth Murray for the amazing and useful topics you represented in this course.

By Valeria T

Sep 20, 2019

Amazing course, thanks for this opportunity to obtain deep knowledge in the field of International Women's Health and Human Rights!!!

By Somia K

Jul 2, 2020

most extensive course regarding assignments,quizzes, and community engagement. Learnt a lot about women's problems and our rights.

By Agathe N

Jun 21, 2020

Everyone needs to take this course. It touches on very important topics in a rigorous but sensitive way. I would highly recommend!

By Alice P

Apr 26, 2020

Learnt so much from this course, has also inspired me to use my voice to empower both women and men to fight for gender equality.

By Grace K

Jun 24, 2020

This class is very in-depth - I learned a tremendous amount. This course inspired me to further my studies on women's rights.