Back to International Women's Health and Human Rights

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Women's Health and Human Rights by Stanford University

This course focuses on women’s health and human rights issues from infancy through old age, including information about positive interventions relating to those issues. Learners are encouraged to interact with each other through interactive discussions. It is important to us that this course be available to all learners. We encourage you to apply for Coursera's financial aid (see link to left) if the cost of the course certificate is difficult for you to afford. Please note that you may view all materials in this course, and participate in it, without purchasing a certificate. The course was co-created by Consulting Professor Anne Firth Murray and Kevin Hsu. Anne Firth Murray is the Content Director of the course; Kevin Hsu is the Design Director of the course....

MC
Mar 2, 2019

This course is very complete, professors and collaborators can provide extremely important information to your learning regarding women Human Rights.\n\nI also appreciated all the resources available.

SD
Oct 14, 2020

A wonderfully insightful course, with many real-life case studies that reveal the ingrained and systemic abuse that so many women face. The course had the right balance of videos and reading material.

126 - 150 of 264 Reviews for International Women's Health and Human Rights

By Aishwarya S

Mar 22, 2018

Amazing course. Provides great knowledge and liberates you from the monotonous way of thinking.

By Stephanie V

Jul 13, 2020

Sehr gut aufgearbeitet, sehr umfangreich und viele weiterführende Angebote und Möglichekeiten.

By MEHAKKUMARIVIKRANTBHAMBI

Aug 3, 2020

it was a great learning with Stanford University. looking forward for more courses like this.

By Janina G O S

Jan 8, 2018

Difficult, but worth it. This is a wonderful course, well put together, and very challenging!

By Marie-Christine A

Jun 18, 2020

I enjoyed this very informative and eyes-opening course. It is well done and very complete.

By Doaa A

Sep 25, 2018

very interesting course and the professor explained every single topic in such excellent way

By Rameshwari

Sep 17, 2018

Very informative and worth the time and effort. Wonderful job done by the content creators.

By Eva B

Feb 7, 2018

Great course, very intense but I learnt so many things, it has changed my view on the world.

By Shahzad S

Oct 12, 2017

We should know the ways and techniques which is important for human rights around the globe.

By Vanessa F A G

Jul 8, 2020

This is a course that every women should be taken it. I enjoy every topic, it was enriching

By Egem I

Jun 25, 2020

its been so educative, and I've learned so much and would certainly recommend to eveyone!

By SHIRLENE B D O

Dec 17, 2018

Excellent Course!

The videos, readings, interviews and materials are really high quality.

By Prabhakar K P

Nov 13, 2020

There are ameging experience, I learned a lot of concepts and human rights initiatives.

By Phoebe L

Aug 18, 2020

Incredibly interesting course. I learned so much from the ten weeks. Highly recommend.

By Satish A

Jun 26, 2020

I've learned a new aspect of human right through this course. Thank you, Coursera !!!

By Precious

Jun 26, 2018

One of the most relevant courses i have come across. Very happy to have completed it.

By shivam s

Sep 14, 2020

The Course material is really great and i am so glad that i was part of this course

By Gabrielle S

Jul 20, 2020

Excellent and informative course featuring articles and videos from amazing sources

By Lisa A S

Sep 21, 2020

Absolutely wonderful and I honestly miss taking this class. Highly recommend it!

By Savanna M

Aug 21, 2020

I learned so much...Thank you for all of this. I will no doubt carry it with me,

By Natallia S

Nov 29, 2019

Great, insightful, useful course. Detailed, but not overwhelming with homeworks.

By Sagarika P

May 1, 2018

This course was very good. It was very informative and had very good materials.

By Michalina C

Jun 29, 2020

Great course! I am very happy to have an opportunity to learn amazing content!

By Miss M D

Sep 9, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed this course and the hard work I put in was well worth it.

By Melissa L S M

Sep 7, 2018

Excelent course, presenting evidence and experiences from all over the world.