Back to Advanced Chemistry

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Chemistry by University of Kentucky

A chemistry course to cover selected topics covered in advanced high school chemistry courses, correlating to the standard topics as established by the American Chemical Society. Prerequisites: Students should have a background in basic chemistry including nomenclature, reactions, stoichiometry, molarity and thermochemistry....

DC

Aug 07, 2015

Excellent lecture videos with practice problems that are very helpful in recalling the chemical concepts. Really wish this course could offer at least an SOA so learners can be more motivated.

MR

Jun 16, 2016

Excellent course. If you are struggling with high school chem, or need a good foundation for college chem - this course moves you through the concepts and gives you lots of practice problems.

1 - 25 of 98 Reviews for Advanced Chemistry

By KELSON B G

Mar 25, 2019

I have just finished the course and would like to get the certicate. Can you please help me?

By Krunoslav V

Jul 21, 2019

Great advanced course!

By Lucy M

Jul 07, 2019

Very educational, enjoyable, and amazing teaching. Really aided me in my IB Chemistry.

By Sengly K

May 28, 2019

This is a very great course. I've learned to study a lot from it.

By kuldeep s r

Mar 28, 2019

Nice course

By Ayush S

Mar 27, 2019

niceee.. and helpfulll

By Surendra D

Mar 17, 2019

good

By ANKIT S G

Mar 15, 2019

Mar 12, 2019

awsome contents

By Arpit B

Mar 10, 2019

Good

By Novikova D

Jan 06, 2019

I am currently an A-level student (A2) and I found the course extremely useful when preparing for my Chemistry exam. Fortunately, the topics covered in this course fit my syllabus perfectly. I had a chance to look at many fundamental concepts from a different perspective and to gain a deeper understanding of the subject. Some of the problems that I used to find confusing and difficult are now completely clear and straight forward for me. Resources provided including tests and numerous worked examples made my work throughout the course very productive and enabled me to practice my skills. Thank you so much for such a wonderful course!

By Ximena L

Jan 05, 2019

This is an excellent course for anyone who wishes to expand their chemistry knowledge. There are many practice problems that allow you to apply the material covered in the videos.

By Shohidullah

Oct 10, 2018

Very important, useful and helpful for learning basic chemistry.

By Adebisi O

Oct 04, 2018

Really enjoyed this course :) I would definitely recommend this to my peers

By Ong W W A

Sep 30, 2018

I took this more as a refresher/practise, so I found it quite manageable. Nonetheless, this was well taught.

By Busi

Jul 10, 2018

This course is very interesting and the videos are very helpfully

By Derik D D

May 19, 2018

me encanto!

By Ahmedova M

Apr 21, 2018

i loved this course cause it motivates me

By Helen W e

Mar 07, 2018

challenging, but very well taught

By Aline B M