Back to The Global Financial Crisis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Global Financial Crisis by Yale University

Former U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Timothy F. Geithner and Professor Andrew Metrick survey the causes, events, policy responses, and aftermath of the recent global financial crisis....

TS

Apr 09, 2017

Great course indeed. I was following the materials and videos of the crisis for a long time and this course perfectly summarized everthing back by data analysis. Highly recommended to all enthusiasts.

JC

Mar 16, 2018

Excellent course on the GFC, I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to learn more about the crisis. The instructors were very good and took a complex subject and made it very understandable.

226 - 250 of 289 Reviews for The Global Financial Crisis

By fernando c

Nov 01, 2018

Great course!

By ahn c y

Jul 27, 2018

I have read many books explaining Global Financial Crisis, but have been disappointed by the lack of well organized information. Each module recommends documents. I have spent much time to read all the documents with fun, which have helped me understand the root cause of Global Financial Crisis as well as USA government + FED.

By Amn S

Nov 04, 2018

i think it was a great course

By Christopher M

Apr 19, 2019

The only course available on the GFC. Great summary of the crisis and excellent recommended readings. I would recommend this course to anyone.

By Abhinav P

Apr 23, 2019

It is amazing how deeply the course dives into the causes and the effects of the Global Financial Crisis.

By Vijay S

Mar 23, 2019

Very well constructed course matertial with enough detail and data though not to make it tedious, just wonder if there is way to shorten the length?

By Emanuel M

Mar 23, 2019

Truly excellent and informative course. Can't recommend highly enough.

By Borja P O

Jun 07, 2019

All right, the course is very complete and very well structured.

By Carlos H d S

Jun 16, 2019

This is a very interesting subject that was covered in a well structured course. Gives a significant background information to understand these type of crisis (from past events) and provides the lessons to be learned. I liked especially the comparison between the crisis in the US with Europe (lasting much longer) and with the Great Depression of the 30's. I feel now that I am much more knowleadgeable in this matter and in economics/finance in general.

By Sergio R G

Jun 11, 2019

Excellent course. lots of learnings and good tuition

By Samy V S D

Jun 27, 2019

My name is Ornella D'Amore Sammy,Wish to express how grateful I am for the course it opens our visión from a historical and unfortunately recent financial crisis at the same time makes focus in the different amortization or impact policies.I enjoyed the lectures and readings and thanks for the support of the mentors as well.

By Lennert O

Jul 13, 2019

Excellent course. Well explained. Very interesting and engaging, even for someone who experienced the Global Financial Crisis from .the front line.

By Anuradha V

Aug 01, 2019

Excellent course! I thoroughly enjoyed the course content, which was accessible and insightful. The lecturers did a wonderful job in presenting various aspects of the financial crisis in a seamless manner. Highly recommend this course to future learners.

By NMadasamy

Aug 02, 2019

I've enjoy listening to the lectures and have learnt a lot.

By Wim S

Aug 04, 2019

This course is build in a great way: the videos are high quality, and the teachers outstanding.

By Константин

Jun 15, 2019

Very interesting and useful

By Dr. L K S

Aug 19, 2019

Very informative course. Recommended!

By Megan J

Aug 25, 2019

I loved this course very much

A bit lengthy, but totally worth it

By Qi Z

Oct 06, 2019

great course. thanks!

By Pooja g

Sep 20, 2019

good initiative to make understand the concept

By flighting

Sep 19, 2019

It was really helpful to understand the financial crisis over the world in 2008 and following events. Furthermore I got some ideas about how to treat my personal finance and how to deal with very dicey conditions.

By ARCHIT S

Aug 30, 2019

One of the best courses out there to learn about the GFC of 2007-08 .

By Mina H B K

Sep 25, 2019

It is awesome experience for me.

By Tracy V

Oct 02, 2019

loved this course. very interesting!

By Clément C