Back to Optimizing a Website for Search

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Optimizing a Website for Search by University of California, Davis

Learn the ins and outs of optimizing a website, from conducting an initial audit to presenting your findings and recommendations. Hands-on activities include learning how to select and apply appropriate keywords throughout a website, incorporating keyword research in a content marketing strategy, and optimizing a site for local search. You will also learn strategies for setting goals and client/stakeholder expectations, building effective analytics and reports, and communicating SEO improvements....

SH

Sep 03, 2019

This has to be the most informative and useful SEO course on the internet. The instructor has provided so much value. I highly recommend this course for anyone seeking in-depth value of SEO.

SR

Jan 17, 2017

This course provides the essential fundamentals for optimizing a website for search. The course was a refresher in certain areas as well as helped fill in the gaps on things I didnt know.

51 - 75 of 126 Reviews for Optimizing a Website for Search

By Assaf L

Mar 31, 2017

The course was very informative and filled with great conetnt and practices!

By Varun B

Feb 01, 2018

Well structured.A lot of new concepts learnt.

By Ehsan A

Jun 16, 2017

Great Course.

By Maria W

Sep 19, 2016

Great course with a lot of information and helpfull resources!

Nov 26, 2016

I signed up to audit the first 5 courses in this specialization. This review is for the first 3 of these courses taught by Rebekah May.

I don't know that SEO is truly simple and logical or if it just appears this way because of how clear and easy to listen to Ms. May is. I do feel she has supplied a lot of very useful information, pointed to a lot of great tools and websites., and am already making improvements as a result of her classes.

By Youssef A A

Dec 24, 2016

this course offered some very useful information that you can make use of immediately if you wish

By EMARCEEN Y

Apr 22, 2017

I have learned a lot about SEO from this course. 100% excellent course.

By Dipesh I

Jun 28, 2017

By Mark P

Jan 24, 2017

Great course with a lot of useful content

By Kelly-Smith O

Aug 26, 2016

This is an amazing course that will benefit any Online Marketing professional. I learned so much. Thank you very much to the Coursera team.

By Muhammad I

Nov 16, 2017

It is an excellent course and very well delivered by the Instructors.

By Aurelie O

Mar 23, 2018

Very practical teaching that can be applied with useful templates, best practices and tools suggestion.

By Keith D

Mar 09, 2017

I found this really useful and informative. The assignment was a really good way to be able to apply the learning. Good job!!

By Natalia M

Apr 09, 2018

Really great course on On-page SEO, even better than I expected!

By Johnny R

Jul 09, 2017

I didn't think that I would learn much but I was able to take away valuable nuggets of info. Thanks!

By Rajiv S J

Apr 20, 2018

Very practical and helpful! Great learning experience.

By Sean R

Jan 17, 2017

By John W

Jan 14, 2017

A great deal of useful information and insider tips

By Luciano M

Sep 24, 2017

Excellent explanations and materials.

By bilal n

Jun 08, 2017

very informative

By Moise L

Jun 18, 2018

Excellent instructor

By Kamila G

May 07, 2016

Excellent course. Clear presentation.

Some reading list could be added.

Well done.

By Amer K

Aug 14, 2017

I so much enjoyed this course and its very detailed and practical guides on web site optimization. I learned so much. Thank you!

By Kim G

Nov 08, 2016

Great course and resources!

By Ady L