Deep Learning Specialization
Become a Machine Learning expert. Master the fundamentals of deep learning and break into AI. Recently updated with cutting-edge techniques!
Skills you will gain
About this Specialization
Applied Learning Project
By the end you’ll be able to
• Build and train deep neural networks, implement vectorized neural networks, identify architecture parameters, and apply DL to your applications
• Use best practices to train and develop test sets and analyze bias/variance for building DL applications, use standard NN techniques, apply optimization algorithms, and implement a neural network in TensorFlow
• Use strategies for reducing errors in ML systems, understand complex ML settings, and apply end-to-end, transfer, and multi-task learning
• Build a Convolutional Neural Network, apply it to visual detection and recognition tasks, use neural style transfer to generate art, and apply these algorithms to image, video, and other 2D/3D data
• Build and train Recurrent Neural Networks and its variants (GRUs, LSTMs), apply RNNs to character-level language modeling, work with NLP and Word Embeddings, and use HuggingFace tokenizers and transformers to perform Named Entity Recognition and Question Answering
How the Specialization Works
A Coursera Specialization is a series of courses that helps you master a skill. To begin, enroll in the Specialization directly, or review its courses and choose the one you'd like to start with. When you subscribe to a course that is part of a Specialization, you’re automatically subscribed to the full Specialization. It’s okay to complete just one course — you can pause your learning or end your subscription at any time. Visit your learner dashboard to track your course enrollments and your progress.
Every Specialization includes a hands-on project. You'll need to successfully finish the project(s) to complete the Specialization and earn your certificate. If the Specialization includes a separate course for the hands-on project, you'll need to finish each of the other courses before you can start it.
Earn a Certificate
When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you'll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the refund policy?
Can I just enroll in a single course?
Is financial aid available?
Can I take the course for free?
Is this course really 100% online? Do I need to attend any classes in person?
Will I earn university credit for completing the Specialization?
What is Deep Learning? Why is it relevant?
What is the Deep Learning Specialization about?
What will I be able to do after completing the Deep Learning Specialization?
What background knowledge is necessary for the Deep Learning Specialization?
Who is the Deep Learning Specialization for?
How long does it take to complete the Deep Learning Specialization?
Who is the Deep Learning Specialization by?
Is this a standalone course or a Specialization?
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
Can I apply for financial aid?
Can I audit the Deep Learning Specialization?
How do I get a receipt to get this reimbursed by my employer?
I want to purchase this Specialization for my employees! How can I do that?
The Deep Learning Specialization was updated in April 2021. What is different in the new version?
I’m currently enrolled in one or more courses in the Deep Learning Specialization. What does this mean for me?
I’ve already completed one or more courses in the Deep Learning Specialization but don’t have an active subscription. What does this mean for me?
Can I get college credit for taking the Deep Learning Specialization?
How do I pursue the ACE credit recommendation?
How do I know which colleges and universities grant credit for the Deep Learning Specialization?
More questions? Visit the Learner Help Center.