M.A. in Public Policy
O.P. Jindal Global University (MA PP)
The M.A. in Public Policy uses an interdisciplinary approach to study and analyse contemporary political, economic, and social issues in a comprehensive manner. The curriculum is carefully structured to impart strong training in policy theory, covering key literature and policy debates. You will develop and build on your quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and receive exposure to the real-world policy making and related management process. The curriculum comprises foundational, essential, and elective courses. Each course accounts for four credits. These, along with two projects (a group and a solo project) which account for eight credits each, add up to the total credit requirement for the degree.
- Economics in Public Policy
- Society and Public Policy (An introduction to public policy and the idea of social transformation)
- Law and Policy
- Gender and Development
- International Organisations and Policy Regimes
- Public Finance and Management
- Statistical Methods and Data Analysis
- Qualitative Analysis and Survey Design
- Program Design and Evaluation
Students are required to opt for five electives which will fall under the following specializations.
- Economic Policy and Reforms
- Analytical Techniques
- Environment Policy
- Social Policy
- Land, Labour and Urban Development
Coursera on Mobile
Access course materials anywhere with the mobile app available on iOS and Android.
- Using the mobile app, learners can:
- Save a week’s worth of reading and video content for offline access with one click
- View text transcripts of lecture videos
- Take notes directly in the app
- Set reminder alerts to help you make progress
Download Coursera's mobile app
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.