Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by deeplearning.ai

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

AA

Mar 09, 2019

I got a comprehensive overview of what AI is and the meanings of various concepts being talked about in this context. Excellent course for one to start on a solid ground. Five stars! Thank you Andrew.

HC

May 12, 2019

I now are equipped with right attitude to AI projects, it's limitation and how it will affect our society/jobs. It is very beneficial for me to set up the right mindset to carry on to next AI courses.

2326 - 2350 of 7,278 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By Vikash G

its a very great experience to learn on coursera and got certificate for free. thanks a lot.

By amani b

Jun 06, 2020

This is very useful for me and also i gained much knowledge of AI during this course.I thank

By AYUSH J

This course is really good and help me a lot as i am an 2nd year student of computer science

By Aakash K

A very nice explaination of each topic is provided by the instructor .

Glad to do this course

By Elcio M

Apr 27, 2020

Very interesting course, easy to follow and with very important impact on my day to day job.

By bhanu p p

Apr 17, 2020

Thank you,very much sir providing such a wonderful certificate which is use full for carrer.

By Jeff N

Apr 16, 2020

Good introduction on AI/ML and an overview on how to start an AI/ML project at your company.

By Louis M

Apr 13, 2020

Great introduction! This course is exactly what I expected to get started with AI. Thank you

By Jimmy r

Apr 01, 2020

A great didactic introduction to AI. Thanks Andrew NG for such an enthusiastic vision of AI.

By Rohit G

Feb 04, 2020

Amazing Andrew! Being a dentist by profession learning the basics was a breeze :) Thank you!

By Miguel R

Jan 23, 2020

Excelente curso para introducirse en el tema de la Inteligencia Artificial. Muy recomendado.

By Sachin J

Jan 02, 2020

Amazing way to learn AI for non technical people who are eager to know what is AI all about.

By Mohamed t

Dec 27, 2019

I recommend this course for everyone who hasn't any previous knowledge or experience with AI

By Ashutosh P

Nov 25, 2019

This course 'AI for Everyone' has given me a good insight of what AI is about for beginner.

By Pierre B

Nov 19, 2019

Congratulations to you Andrew for this course ! Long life to Coursera and the AI education .

By Ahmad G

Sep 11, 2019

I had very little Idea about AI.

I feel I know many-things.

Now, I can call myself AI literate

By Asad U

Aug 07, 2019

Thank you very much for providing us quality education and improving our knowledge about AI.

By Amatul S S

Jun 20, 2019

Overall the course was informative. Though the layout of the video could have been improved.

By Onkar K

Jun 15, 2019

After completing this Course, Now I am able to talk about AI with my friends and colleagues.

By Abu N M S

Jun 14, 2019

It was a good start. Hoping to learn more from this amazing platform.

Andrew Ng is the best.

By Ruslan K

Apr 20, 2019

Great job! New top-quality AI/ML course by Andrew Ng. I can strongly recommend for everyone.

By Harsh M

Apr 11, 2019

A wonderful course designed to know much more than basic concepts. Really liked this course.

By Jack P

Mar 25, 2019

Excellent course explaining the basics of AI including its uses, limitations and challenges.

By P.Parasuraman

Mar 16, 2019

Excellent course for anyone interested in AI. Very nicely explained by Andrew Ng. Thank you.

By Arun R M R

Aug 26, 2020

when Andrew NG creates a course for everyone , you just do it. as always very informative.