Back to Financial Markets

Aug 19, 2020

451 - 475 of 3,355 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Beltran B

Jul 3, 2020

I learned about every importante aspect of finance, the general theory of it, the why, and the how. Fantastic, it gave me a lot of reality on what it truly exists for, and gave me a lot more knowledge on which to decide my future business life

By Ms. K A

Jun 1, 2020

Learned many thing from the financial markets like, make an informed judgement about whether or to what extent a financial market satisfies the conditions of an efficient market

identify the main factors that could detract from that efficiency.

By Francos d J M M

Sep 17, 2020

Teacher and collaborators with very good ability and good will to guide students towards a better understanding of what is "financial Market" l am very grateful to have dedicated this time to learning this course of "financial Market" thanks.

By Ethan H Q A

Aug 25, 2020

A very diverse introduction on financial markets that cover grounds on every essential concepts needed to comprehend basic financial reporting in everyday media as well as indepth discussion of theory vs real life through the "Salon" sessions

By Pavan.S

It was such a pleasure joining with Prof. Robert Shiller, by the end of the course I personally gained a lot of knowledge and thank coursera for giving me such a good oppurtunity to learn something very interesting and it was glad to be here.

By Marc M

Great overview of the important aspects of financial markets and how these help stabilize the system over the years. Moreover, Robert Shiller provided valuable insights as both an academia and as a businessman himself about financial markets.

By Aman A

May 12, 2020

This was a fantastic course. The professor's engagement with the class was remarkable. His knowledge on the subject and the way he allows his students to relate to it is brilliant and goes a long way into the way students understand concepts.

By João P R R

May 23, 2020

The course is amazing, the dinamic of the professor is great, I was able to do in my on time, and every material and resourse are high quality, the course gave me a nice understanding of the financial market that I will continuated to study.

By Rita G

Dec 16, 2019

Most badass course ever. I'll be doing it as many times as I need to get this subject down! This guy is a genius! I love Dr. Shiller, I love his positive uplifting attitude toward money, and I love this amazing, high-end course. Go Bulldogs!

By Five T T

Nov 19, 2020

Very insightful. A comprehensive overview of the Financial Markets. The quizzes and tests are very useful to check understanding. Also enjoyed the peer-review aspect; a new concept for me on courses like this. Will defiinitely recommend it!

By FONTAINE S

Jun 13, 2020

An excellent overwiew of key aspects of financial markets with accurate information, relevant and concise explanations help understanding techniques including behavioral finance. Brilliant course, I learnt a great deal, thank you so much !

By Mukul J

Apr 30, 2020

I immensely enjoyed this course on Financial Markets. I enjoyed the lessons and I'd like to say that Prof. Robert Shiller conveyed the learnings as a story-teller rather than a typical lecturer which kept my concentration with greater ease.

By Jeff R

Sep 17, 2017

This course provided amazing insight to financial markets. I have been in financial markets for many years, but this course gave me a different perspective on various markets. I am already using my new enlightenment with positive results!

By Sharmishtha M

Great course . It was a great learning and enriching experience . Respected professor Robert Shiller explained finance and financial markets in the most simple way yet making it very effective to understand and apply it in day to day life.

By Antonio

Nov 17, 2020

The experience Doctor Shiller has in finance is huge, and the way he transfers the knowledge he has to students who may or may not be finance experts is incredible like you can literally understand every topic he presents during lectures.

By Wilfredo M

Sep 27, 2020

Absolutely loved this course! Prof Shiller is extremely knowledgeable and I loved how he gave us the history on everything that was taught. I wish I could take classes from him in person. Thank you for an amazing course. Highly recommend!

By Gulrukh O

Jul 5, 2020

i am very happy to earn the grades and the certificate. I'm very grateful to Robert Shiller for his efforts and excellent explanations of topics. I believe that the knowledge I attained in this course will definetely help me in my career.

By Catherine S

Jun 11, 2020

Many thanks to mr Shiller! I’ve enjoyed this course so much ! I’ve understood how the US economy works ! I have a lot of homework to do reading all the books he mentioned in this class ! He gave me a perspective to invest in my education!

By Maoti G

Apr 5, 2019

Very pleased with this course. Professor Shiller presents the information in a way that kept these concepts interesting and relevant to current events. I could not tell that these lectures were from years prior. Truly a wealth of insight!

By Suman C

May 9, 2018

I rate this course very highly. I learned the concepts and most importantly I developed critical thinking ability on the regulations and operations of financial markets. I would surely recommend this course. Regards, Dr. Suman Chakraborty

By Aman S

Jul 13, 2020

Exceptional course by Yale and my thanks to coursera for providing me with a platform to learn from such a learned man. Special thanks and respect for Professor Schuller who is really a very wonderful and knowledgeable man of this field.

By Honneur M

May 5, 2020

Dears,I had a great pleasure studying with you. I am an experienced teacher, a MSc in education and a defender of the EAD process. The Financial Markets Course is well designed and evenly distributed in units and questionnaires.Thank you

By Héctor C

Oct 19, 2020

Magnificent course, Robert Shiller shows us in a simple way the importance of financial markets. Extremely grateful that a person with a Nobel Prize can share so much knowledge and show that there is nothing better than helping society.

By Amirhosein B

Sep 24, 2020

This is one of the best courses about finance, especially; if you just want to start your career or learning in the finance world. Prof. Shiller talks about not only formulas and numbers, but the deep meaning of finance and its purpose.

By Laura

Aug 31, 2020

This was a wonderful course that addressed the benefits and shortcomings of financial markets and how the issues that evolve may be mitigated. Professor Shiller is an engaging and enthusiastic lecturer. I highly recommend this course.