Back to Sports Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sports Marketing by Northwestern University

Today, there is demand for people skilled in Sports Marketing. Organizations want your expertise to strength and grow customer bases and teams want to enlarge their fan base, attract new sponsors to their sport, build strong programs with existing sponsors, and run their fan conventions and other events. In addition, a wide range of companies recognize the value sports relationships have in positioning and building their brands. In this Sports Marketing MOOC, you will learn: — Ticket pricing strategies — How a crisis might happen in sport — How all types of companies are using sports to enhance and position their brands — How to promote and market a sporting event — How to develop sponsorships — How to use social media to grow your team’s follower base and promote your sporting events, conferences and conventions The Sports Marketing MOOC was created by Professor Candy Lee of Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism and Integrated Marketing Communications. She is joined by experts in the many specialty topics important to Sports Marketing....

SM

Apr 12, 2019

Great course. I learned a lot and the information was very well presented. The videos were very helpful and I enjoyed hearing from the various outside parties.

EM

Aug 28, 2019

I did really enjoyed the classes instead I did not get the certification because I did not pay for it, I learnt very useful information about sports marketing.

1 - 25 of 31 Reviews for Sports Marketing

By Gilberto B

Feb 28, 2019

It is good, but it is a bit too basic.

By Amine A

Dec 09, 2018

Très belle formation à distance ! Je vous la recommande chaudement !

By Mariam T

Feb 05, 2019

Absolutely amazing and interesting.

By Maria G P

Jan 08, 2019

Very well done! I'd loved it, very detailed and usefull!

By Esse O E

Feb 18, 2019

Excellent teaching method and great content. Highly recommended!

By Sung J P

Mar 04, 2019

I really like how I can manage my time to study on my own pace. Also, the video lessons are informative and interesting. The use of quizzes and assignments checks how well I follow up with the lesson.

By Karan M

Jun 06, 2019

awsome!!!

By Mandeep A

Jun 09, 2019

Good informative course explaining details of sport marketing. Extremely helpful for countries such as India where sport leagues are new in-thing!

By babatunde o

Jul 17, 2019

This course it's an eye opener for me.

By Kessy s

Jul 19, 2019

very good

By Alberto G C

Jul 19, 2019

Buen curso introductor a marketing deportivo

By Jose F J C

Jul 29, 2019

Un curso genial! Con muy buenos recursos y materiales, realmente encantado porque me ayudo a fortalecer mis competencias sobre el Marketing y el Marketing Deportivo en general, he quedado muy satisfecho, lo recomiendo ampliamente.

By Bruno L L

Aug 05, 2019

Loved It! Helps a lot to understand this market.

By Diego

Aug 08, 2019

Very nice course, the activities are challenging

By Fetes S

May 22, 2019

It’s a great course. 10/10 for me.

By Karina A F

May 22, 2019

I really enjoyed this course, it was very interesting and gave me the chance to get closer to sponsorship. I'm very thankful!

By Madison S

Aug 16, 2019

I loved this class. Such a blessing that Professor Candy Lee took time to curate guest speakers and provide awesome content. Thanks!

By Luis E V A

Sep 07, 2019

Excelente

By Amy J

Aug 26, 2019

Really enjoyed the course. Thank you!

By Joshua B

Aug 26, 2019

This was my favorite course that I enrolled in on Coursera.org. Professor Candy Lee was informative and the material was enjoyable to learn. I also enjoyed the addition of guest speakers and interviews. I would definitely recommend this course.

By Mateus V A

Aug 26, 2019

Very nice course. Full of interesting contents and good interviews with people who works with the subjects of the course. You can really learn a lot by completing it

By Andrew E

Aug 27, 2019

This course was very well done and extremely helpful