Back to The Science of Stem Cells

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Stem Cells by American Museum of Natural History

What promise do stem cells hold for the treatment of medical conditions? In this five-part online course you will explore the history and basic biology of stem cells, learn about new research techniques, and find out how stem cells could lead to cures for diseases and to individualized medicine. You will hear from Museum scientists, medical researchers at the frontiers of the field, and a panel of bioethics experts who will address the ethical implications of stem cell research and therapy. Learn what has already been accomplished, what challenges remain, and what medical breakthroughs may lie ahead....

VL

Jul 24, 2018

This is a great course and I really enjoyed each week and the topics debated. I was able to expand my knowledge about stem cells and learned a lot. Thanks to all the involved in this course!

SW

Jan 07, 2019

Good. It'd be even better if a more advanced version was made available too. It'd be great if similar courses on other topics are produced as well, like CRISPR/Cas9.

1 - 25 of 57 Reviews for The Science of Stem Cells

By Ivan L C

Nov 18, 2018

Very useful for people interested in learn basic concepts

By Tanvi A

Nov 18, 2018

Any person who wants to know bout stem cells should definitely enroll for this course!

By Amir H M

Jan 27, 2019

the course is amazing

By Judith C

Nov 26, 2018

Well organized course and well taught contents

By Kris K S

exceptional insights

By Swarn S W

By Mukhtar M l A

Jan 07, 2019

genial come on dit en francais

By Jan M B

Jan 23, 2019

Excellent course. Good teachers. I was especially charmed by the panel discussion. I was able to learn the course material easily. Very interesting and up to date.

By Maria F B A

Feb 14, 2019

This course was really interesting. It helped me understand a wee more about the politics regarding the use of stem cells in the US, and different applications they could have after passing the corresponding clinical trials.

By Bhuvaneshwari S

Feb 22, 2019

This is a Excellent course which helped me to understand concepts very clearly and I gained knowledge.

By joyson v d

Mar 03, 2019

This course has taught me some of the basic and advance technologies used in stem cells research that is currently in practice.A very nice and well explained course for people seeking knowledge on stem cells.Many thanks to the American Museum of Natural History and also Dr. Zehra Dincer for being a very good instructor.

By David H

Mar 12, 2019

Great course

By Sara

Mar 12, 2019

So far (week 3) AMAZING!

By Alex

Mar 16, 2019

A very informative course. Especially for scientists as well as other people who would like to know more about stem cell and stem cell research. Highly recommended for people who would like to explore possibility of working with stem cells.

By Renata S K

Dec 17, 2018

SO GREAT!!

By Donna R

Sep 05, 2018

Excellent, well presented course. The content was difficult and I reviewed some of the videos several times, even with a science background. I highly recommend this!

By muhammad

Sep 09, 2018

very helpful , you won't forget these infos

By Prerna K

Oct 17, 2018

I think this has been a far more best course on stem cells

By Ivana-Antonia G

Aug 20, 2018

A very informative course! I have learned a lot about the nature of stem cells and their practical use.

By Yasmine H H

Sep 14, 2018

It is aavery very useful course which I recommend to scientists and students

By Vanessa C d C L

Jul 24, 2018

By Devanshi g

Jun 27, 2018

Great opportunity to learn and expand one's knowledge!

By Daniel I P H