Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

RD
Aug 13, 2019

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks in Keras for building Image Classifiers. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

501 - 525 of 3,148 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Irfan A K

Jun 23, 2019

A very good, quick summary of the basics of tensorflow using simple problems. Callback was very helpful to learn about, thanks for clarifying the code for that!

By Muhammad H

Mar 23, 2019

An Exceptionally good starter for Machine Learning Experts. It has all ingredients to immediately start coding. It helped me a lot to resolve few of my problems.

By Kavan P

Jul 15, 2020

It's a good course to boost your data science path specially in deep learning if you want to progress in object detection part.

Thanks for providing this course.

By Apratim G

Jul 4, 2020

Excellent course, the pace is also good, short and informative videos, exercise also structured well some things purposefully left out to enhance self-learning.

By TEJAS P

Jun 28, 2020

An Amazing introduction to the practical applications of Deep Learning. Everything was really well explained and the course progressed in a step by step manner!

By Vilhelm v E

Mar 23, 2020

Nice course and the assignments were nicely integrated and relevant. Still think it would be nice if the goal was more relevant than to just overfit every time.

By Jon B

Mar 13, 2020

Awesome introduction to Tensorflow. I've taken Deep Learning theory courses, but this is my first exposure to a DL library. Looking forward to the next courses.

By Antti R

Nov 2, 2019

Good exercises that were easy to follow. The jumping between Jupyter and colab was a bit annoying especially as I wanted to copy the content to my own computer.

By RantingCui

Aug 9, 2019

I think this course is very practical and hands-on. The design of this course is precise and comfortable for me who is not an expert in this field. Thanks again

By Mathias T

Jan 13, 2021

My goal and hope was to teach me how to use machine learning in practice. The course gave me a fast track of implementing machine learning in Colab TensorFlow.

By Abubakr S

Aug 2, 2020

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

By Prantik D

Aug 2, 2020

Everything is top class from teaching to assignment or quiz, best course in internet about Tensorflow .

Thank you Instructor Laurence Moroney and Coursera team.

By Sanjeev K Y

Jun 29, 2020

This specialization gives a very thorough use of the Tensorflow and after this course completion, I will be more confident about using Tensorflow for projects.

By ongole s s

Apr 18, 2020

had a great experience in learning tensorflow for CNNs and very interesting to write complex algorithms in few lines of code.Thanks to coursera and instructors

By Jerry H

Mar 5, 2020

I appreciated the opportunity to see how the basic codes works, and dive a bit more into the details. Does a great job of demonstrating the power of TensorFlow

By hiten s

Aug 12, 2019

Amazing Course And Build The convolution and dense neural network with a fewer line of code. And Also the Learn About the Google Colab and The it's GPU and TPU

By Haitham A

Aug 16, 2019

Straight forward and direct to the point. Very good pace for newbies and to refresh knowledge. It also guides to another resources for more deep understanding

By Akhash S

Apr 26, 2021

This course helped me understand the fundamentals of neural networks, data preprocessing, optimizers, loss functions, normalization, and convolution filters.

By Camilo A N S

Sep 2, 2020

This is an amazing course, there are too many concepts that we don't know but they do it really easy to learn. I'm definitely excited for taking next course.

By Anwar S

Sep 7, 2020

well designed course with simple introduction. Slowly increasing the level in assignments helps in increasesing the confidence of students at a higher rate.

By SHIBU M

Aug 8, 2020

This first course was amazing. I really enjoyed it a lot. I really like the assignments. I am excited to complete the next course in this series of courses.

By Michele M C

Feb 11, 2021

Straightforward and complete introduction to deelearning, CNN and datasets managing. I suggest this course to introduce yourself to Artificial Intelligence

By Dhiman S T

Nov 9, 2020

This course is so awesome to learn convolution neural network where i had never seen before. I hope, this course will change my life. Thanks Coursera Team.

By Jack S

Jun 12, 2020

It was a great introduction to get hands-on training with TensorFlow 2.0 and get a taste of image recognition tasks in less than 20 lines of code. Amazing!

By Bhupendra K

Such a really nice course, Exercise was the best part of this course with gives us a handful experience for programming on neural network and deep learning