Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

JC
Dec 30, 2020

I just can say that it was an awesome course. The instructors as well as the contents were clear, easy to understand and everything with a focus on how to take the theory and apply it with TensorFlow.

501 - 525 of 2,918 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By 17IT033 K A

Implementation is explained in a very precise and interesting way. This is an excellent course even for those who have not worked with tensorflow before.

By Robert N A

May 2, 2020

It was well explained and the thing is they have shown us how to use it on real life examples. ImageDataGenerator was well introduced and explained also.

By Lukas K

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you very much for the course. It is really useful introduction into Keras and Tensorflow. Looking forward for more courses in thing specialization.

By Shreyas D

Aug 7, 2020

exceptional. outstanding course. i got to learn may great things and i actually got confidence that i can work in TensorFlow without any fear from now.

By Tobias I M S

Jun 25, 2020

It was very nice to learn about machine learning in a very simple way but we actually able to create a bigger model by just using several lines of code.

By Sandeepan M

The enthusiasm of my instructor really motivated me to learn such cool stuff :D.

Thanks, Laurence Moroney Andrew Ng for this. I'm really grateful to you!

By clement L R

Jan 16, 2020

Excellent course to introduce fundamental neural network concept and illustrate how to build easily Neural Networks thanks to tensorflow high level API.

By Anamitra M

Sep 17, 2019

Excellent course. Very good for learning basics of TensorFlow to use building neural networks, and CNNs for use in Image Processing and Computer Vision.

By MaxIakovliev

Jun 30, 2019

This is absolutelly great into to Tensorflow library.

It start from very simply examples and gradualry dive deeper into exiting world of Deep Learning

By Rahilya I

Jul 5, 2020

Very interesting course, better to understand and practice together with Deep Learning specialization, especially Convolutional Neural Networks course

By Sayan D

May 23, 2020

In simple words, "Awesome...". Thanks, Andrew NG sir and Laurence Moroney for providing this course, moving forward to earn the specialization program.

By Johan R

Dec 6, 2020

Un curso bastante interesante, con material que esta actualizado que le permite avanzar a un buen ritmo , ademas los notebooks funcionan bastante bien

By Julieth L C

Jun 7, 2020

Me parece un curso introductorio completo y bien explicado, entendí cada tema, bien en el video o en el cuaderno, creo que el curso logra su objetivo.

By Ravindra

Apr 23, 2020

Its been fun, I have enjoyed learning computer vision and the modern day neural networks, can't wait to use my new knowledge in my upcoming endevours.

By Noer N S K

Apr 13, 2020

I like these courses because teaching me to improve my skills using TensorFlow with CNN. In other hands I learning from real cases to apply our model.

By Ronald F P

Jun 30, 2019

It was really fun taking this course. I learned a lot about how to do basic machine learning, using convolution, and classifying images. Thanks a lot!

By Aditya V

Jan 4, 2021

A great introductory course for learning Tensorflow. Thanks a lot for providing details about every API that can be leveraged by budding DL learners.

By Daniel T

Nov 27, 2020

Finished whole course in 10 hours, really nice intro, and very nice introduction to tensorflow as well! Gonna finish the entire certificate for sure!

By Rizwana A M P

Aug 3, 2020

Thank You so much for this course. I could practically do all the stuff that I have learnt in theory! Looking forward to more of this in next course.

By Gabriel A F S

Jun 14, 2020

Muy útil para iniciarse, en el caso de tener conocimientos en el área es muy bueno para repasar lo básico de la framework y algunos conceptos claves.

By Rushil T

May 4, 2020

crisp clear and beautifully explained , congratulations google you have successfully hooked a data scientist to tensorflow for the rest of his life !

By Seongeon H

Dec 26, 2019

Practical learning materials rather than theoretical stuff. I find it very good because it wasn't boring because I was required to code it by myself.

By karan b

Aug 30, 2020

This course was really helpful in understanding the basic concepts of machine learning and using TensorFlow, building convolutional neural networks.

By AAGAM S

Jun 30, 2020

Amazing course. There was a lot of hands on involved appreciate the entire team of coursera and all the professor who made such a beautiful course.

By Raden A A V

Apr 12, 2020

Easy to understand and implement, and the examples are based on the real dataset. Perfect for those who want to learn using Tensorflow from scratch.