Back to Programming with JavaScript

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Programming with JavaScript by Meta

JavaScript is the programming language that powers the modern web. In this course, you will learn the basic concepts of web development with JavaScript. You will work with functions, objects, arrays, variables, data types, the HTML DOM, and much more. You will learn how to use JavaScript and discover interactive possibilities with modern JavaScript technologies. Finally, you will learn about the practice of testing code and how to write a unit test using Jest....

RR

Invalid date

Overall this course touched a lot of great concepts. I feel that there could be more assignments along the way to really drive the point home. Also this course needs to be updated to es6.

RK

Invalid date

It's arguably one of the best Javascript courses you can find on the internet. It covers all the basics and provided a solid foundation which will help you to become a better JS Developer.

201 - 225 of 1,033 Reviews for Programming with JavaScript

By Marcin B

Jun 26, 2023

After finishing this course, I now feel like a programmer. It is not easy, but is excellently explained and forgiving to beginners. Five stars.

By Ebubechukwu O

Sep 14, 2023

Was really great I actually have alot if experience in web development but this this the first I've heard of jest honestly

It was magnificent.

By Abdul R

Nov 25, 2022

Great course content.I learned lot of advance thing in this course and the best thing i learned in how to test JS code with the help of jest.

By Emad A

May 30, 2024

I really like the videos, especially on: Error handling and defensive programming, OOP and advanced JS features, Node and NPM, TDD, and Jest

By Diego A P M

Jun 6, 2024

As I developer coming from other languages, it was really nice learning JavaScript with Meta's teachers. Thank you so much for this course!

By Adit S

Aug 30, 2023

The course instructor is really efficient in conveying the topics and concepts. He made the whole learning process very smooth. Thank you!!

By Sitota A

Jan 18, 2023

A really great course to grasp the concept of UI, programming paradigms and principles, and many more you need as a becoming developer.

By Soy J R

Oct 21, 2022

Excelente curso, con los retos correctos y de manera 100% alcanzable, dividido de manera optima para lograr la permanencia hasta el final

By Muhammad B

Nov 18, 2022

It was an amazing experience to learn at meta remotely. This course provided me a great oppurtunity to learn. thanks meta thanks coursera

By David P

Sep 26, 2023

Best JS course to gain strong fundamentals upon which you will build until you become proficient. There is no better online class for JS

By Chathuka J

Jan 25, 2023

Many thanks to Coursera and the Meta community for making this course available to us. This is the best JavaScript course for beginners.

By Peter B

Dec 3, 2022

I really enjoyed the course, I loved the mixture of reading as well as shorter duration video, with knowledge assessments along the way.

By Fuad T

Feb 5, 2024

It is so nice and great learning here i like it so much. The teachers are so nice the learning process also great every thing is great.

By YeahyeaSarker

Nov 26, 2022

This is an excellent course. I love this course's content. Thank meta for giving me this opportunity to complete this wonderful course.

By Oyedeji M

Oct 24, 2022

A well detailed course for both beginners and advance learners. I learned a lot from this course. Thanks to Meta. Thanks to Coursera.

By Sandun T

Aug 23, 2023

Wow, great course! I was determined to learn more about JavaScript. Thanks, Meta, for arranging these types of courses for beginners.

By Kaveri S

Jan 10, 2024

very informative and useful, albeit a bit hard to understand. I'm going to revisit this when I forget how something works in future.

By Dustin C

Nov 9, 2023

As a complete beginner, it was quite tricky at first. Stick with it and spend time internalizing the concepts and you will do great!

By Grant S

Jul 26, 2023

Great course. I learned the basics of javascript. This course provides you with an essential javascript foundation to build off of.

By Amena N

Jan 11, 2023

I was a blank slate in terms of JavaScript; this course helped me make my basics strong. Totally worth the time. Thanks, Team META!

By Adaobi E

Aug 18, 2023

This course is all you need to become good in JavaScript. It is a complete course that touched all topics with practical projects.

By Sabtain A

Dec 11, 2022

I think it's an outstanding course and Meta proves that how to teach programming to everyone without technical knowledge required.

By Nurlibek N

Nov 1, 2022

Thank you for letting me to have this course. Overall was very good for me. Just need to have more practice assignment on theories

By Carlos F H C

Mar 20, 2023

so usefull, they teach you the basiscs and some no than basics js knowledge. Is a great way to start the front-end developer road

By Nestor I P C

Sep 24, 2022

everything related to events, that of clicking and executing a function or showing or hiding some element of the DOM is wonderful