Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

201 - 225 of 370 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Hasan K

Mar 27, 2017

The language used in the courses are very clear. The exercises and assignments helped me a lot to understand the provided material. Thanks!

By Mabel C M

Feb 07, 2017

A difficult course but one that's worth every minute spent on it!

By N_ens

Jul 02, 2017

Really enjoyed the course. I found the format easy to follow and the exercises very practical and problem oriented.

By Artem B

Dec 27, 2015

Clear and concise explanation of very important, even essential, for researcher, things. Warm thank you for creating the course.

By Norvie T J

Feb 04, 2017

Stellar!

By Juan D d C R

Jul 31, 2017

As an ecologist, it was a great first experience on social sciences. Explanations, fieldwork, interaction with students were magnific! A highly recommended course!

By Christelle C

Apr 06, 2017

The videos were very clear, concepts were explained in a funny and easy-to-understand way, and Annemarie speaks very clearly. The exams were well-written and easy enough to complete if the course was followed. I learned a lot through this course

By Rodrigo R F

Mar 09, 2017

O curso é maravilhoso. Dá uma boa base de como são desenvolvidas pesquisas quantitativas, bem como detalhes importantes sobre ética, epistemologia e gnosiologia, história da ciência etc.

By Hamza G

Nov 22, 2015

Simple and inspired me to take another course from Coursera !

By Ina J

Dec 16, 2015

Fun course, great learning! Impressive and highly recommendable!

By David T

Dec 16, 2015

Excellent learning experience.

By Fatih M

Feb 14, 2016

Excellent introduction to quantitative Methods!

By Matija K

Mar 21, 2016

Excellent course!

By Levan T

Nov 14, 2016

So far it's been very interesting course.

By Linda.Zh

Jun 04, 2017

It is a fabulous course. It helps me to understand basic concepts in quantitative research methods, and the way how scientific discoveries should work and actually works. Most important of all, I have benefited greatly from professor Scholten's clear and logic style of lecturing and well-designed assignments, which has developed my evaluative skills in applying the new knowledge to assess the methodological quality of real research work.

By Tyson P d M U

Nov 27, 2017

This was my first MOOC experience and only my second online class experience. I was entering with a little bit of reservation; however, I was extremely impressed and pleased both by the professor, course, and overall specialization in general by the University of Amsterdam. All-in-all, I strongly believe the dedicated work by Dr. Annemarie Zand Scholten, the course creator and professor, along with the whole team did a superb job. I certainly recommend it to anyone interested in research methods, statistics, or better preparing for graduate-level work and research in general.

By ASHISH S M

May 08, 2017

Excellent course for the social science researchers

By Genimon V J

Jan 29, 2017

Great presentation and the modality of lecture is very appreciable

By Diede K

May 31, 2017

Very interesting and informative course! I am very content with the way the course information is presented. The video's were very clear and concise. Thank you very much for making this course!

By Leitha M

Dec 13, 2015

I really enjoyed this course. The concepts and expectations were clear, the quizzes had good explanations for the answers, and the illustrations really helped to make each of the topic areas more understandable.

By Simon M

Jan 21, 2018

This course is quite interesting. I have learned a lot and has exposed me to many things I don't know about research.

Jul 19, 2016

This course is very insightful, and a great introduction into Quantitative Methods and questionable research practices! The instructor is very insightful, and communicates the information in a highly digestible manner! Thank you!

By Dr. A B

Jul 03, 2017

Course was extremely helpful and informative. Condition of reviewing five assignments instead of three created a lot of problems due to non-availability of required submissions. I recommend reviewing the three assignments. It will be more productive by removing the confusion, frustration and time wastage.

By Sen W

Mar 30, 2016

Lots of abstract concepts, really hard to Asian people. And the teacher's talking speed is a little fast. I have to watch the video for more than 4 times to make some sentences clearly.

By Sue L

Mar 11, 2017

I highly recommend this course for those who want to brush up on the high-level basics of the quantitative research methods.