Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Social Media Advertising by Facebook
About the Course
This course takes a deep dive into paid advertising on social media. Learn how to start advertising on platforms like Facebook and Instagram by developing effective ads. Learn how to work with design teams by capturing the essence of your ad campaign in a creative brief, and understand how privacy policies may affect your ads. Complete the course with a project where you will produce a creative brief with assets you would deliver to a design team for your ad campaign. You’ll also create your first social media ad.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Determine why and when to invest in paid advertising on social media
• Understand the anatomy of a social media ad and how they differ from organic posts
• Evaluate on which platforms to run social media ad campaigns and what makes an ad effective
• Craft compelling and effective visuals and copy for social media ads
• Learn how to collaborate effectively with others through creative briefs
• Build foundational understanding for data, data-based advertising and privacy protection
• Build an ad directly from your Facebook Business Page and your Instagram Business Account
• Use Instagram Stories Ads effectively to connect with customers
• Write a creative brief and create a social media ad
This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage ads on social media. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners have already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) and 2 (Social Media Management) in this program....