Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

CS

Aug 27, 2019

226 - 250 of 2,906 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Mauricio D

Jul 12, 2018

el curso es muy completo, profesional y pertinente, fue una experiencia muy agradable muchas gracias!

By Mauricio L J

Jul 12, 2018

Un curso bastante interesante de como llevar una vida saludable que nos ayuda estar en el constante estrés de saber si elegimos una comida buena o no.

By Zhu H

Jul 19, 2018

This is the best course of food and health introduction. it is help people to understand and how to eat healthy. I love this course.

By hetvi h

Jul 20, 2018

this course is very much helpful about eating healthy and it gave me good amount of knowledge about foods.

By MUJAHID H K

Jul 23, 2018

Its a great forum to enhance knowledge without any strict timings.

By Kathreen

Jul 30, 2018

Great information that is easy to understand!

By Sandra A

Feb 16, 2016

In my opinion the course was fantastic!! Very easy linguage, clear explanations and an excellent and nowdays topic: "Food and Health"

I love the videos from Maya Adam!

Sandra Aguiar

Brazil

By Radha J

Nov 12, 2016

Very insightful course. I think every one should take this course regardless of whether the are interested in nutritional science or not.

By Marina M M

Mar 22, 2016

The course was really illustrative and full of information, it has clearly answered all my doubts. The presenter is great and the interview with Pollan is totally inspiring. Loved it.

By Fernando R R

Jul 07, 2017

Very objective and practical; amazing pronunciation and sound quality making it easy for non-English natives.

By Aditya h

Jun 12, 2016

Fantastic content!. Prof Maya condenses healthy eating into concrete and simple item sets -

1.What food items to eat and what to avoid

2. Where to find them in the Supermarket, how to read the nutrition labels on packaged food

3. Healthy cooking with minimal ingredients

4. Awesome recipes for healthy dishes

By Lina

Mar 06, 2016

Thanks for this amazing class!

Since I started taking this class I have cooked more at home just because this class has helped me to understand that is not difficult. Thanks for his AWESOME class

By Tinzing S

Dec 27, 2017

This is super simple to understand and highly recommended to those who may have a beginning desire to be healthy and happy.

By Thomas

Feb 06, 2018

A very simple yet informative course, thank you for all the new information :)

By Maureen F B A

Feb 10, 2017

Excelent! Congratulations

By Mona S H

Feb 13, 2017

Nice introduction to nutrition.

By juan c m

Mar 14, 2016

its a very good start when you doesn't know nothing about the food or habits

By Katarina J

Feb 15, 2017

Excellent! Thanks Maya! :)

By Brijesh K

Jan 26, 2016

Liked the course. The video materials were short and to the point. Learnt a lot and hope to improve my eating habits.

By Andrei P

Jan 19, 2016

Down to Earth and easy to understand. I love the fact that Michael Pollan is involved! Thank you for the opportunity!

By Roy A E

Jan 21, 2016

Quality course with valuable content. Good experience!

By Elijah T H

Jan 25, 2017

Great course content and delivery. Well-structured to provide practical insights about food and health.

By Ambarish R

Mar 10, 2016

A fantastic course that delights as it teaches!

By John O

Mar 17, 2016

Wonderfully simple and sensible take on how our food relates to our health. Well produced.

By Pranith K K

May 28, 2016

Maya made it look so easy that I completed the whole course in 2-3 hours. I now have an understanding of where I am going wrong with my eating habits. I am not confused about what to eat and how much to eat anymore! I guess I will start cooking more often as well!