Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

CS

Jan 05, 2019

Very interesting course.

By Ilona L

Jan 03, 2019

Interesting course. Thank you Maya! :)

By Jiayi W (

Jan 04, 2019

A short but very helpful course! Can't wait to start a healthier diet now!

By Salimgereyeva A

Jan 04, 2019

Great basic info

By Redfella

Jan 29, 2019

Really good presentation dealing with our attitude towards food. Provides a very digestible overview of the science and practical tips on shopping, preparation and making good food choices. Helps to destroy myths about food that are often used as excuses for not taking responsibility for one's choices. In sh

By MOHAMMEDASIF M S

Jan 30, 2019

Hi my name is asif because of this course i have take the opportunity to expand my knowledge and grow my skills . From this course i have leraned more about our health, nutrients, healthy tips and many more. so , i am thanking to give chance to me , Thank you so much

By Bani J

Jan 29, 2019

A very informative course about food nutrition and our daily life

By Lillian S

Jan 29, 2019

The course was very helpful with a better understanding of nutritional value of foods, thank you for the opportunity to learn more.

By Asia A A A

Jan 31, 2019

Dear Sir

I AGREE with this course it is very help full, I learn a lot of things here that I was not now any thing about

By Prabhjot J

Feb 02, 2019

very informative

By Sagar B

Feb 02, 2019

Basic and essential concepts are discussed here.

By Gustavo S

Feb 03, 2019

very good

By SK

Feb 03, 2019

It was easy to complete, simple and to the point.

By Amal r

I don the course in

By ANJALIKA R

Feb 04, 2019

Very well explained , the way of conveying message was very good. It is really simple and helpful for a general approach to eating for health in daily life.

By Irelyn

great knowledge

By Aleksei S

Feb 04, 2019

Thank you so much. Wonderful course and recipes ;-)

By Matthew W W

Feb 06, 2019

This course has really opened my eyes to food and health, specifically how we should treat our food in respect to our health. Thank you so much Maya!

By Aarón S

Feb 05, 2019

Excelente!

By Diana S R R

Feb 05, 2019

Realmente disfruté este curso, fue muy claro y preciso. Y en verdad me ayudó mucho a entender mejor acerca de una mejor alimentación

By Alexey V R

Nov 20, 2018

Very excited with this course! Thank you!!!