Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

CS

Aug 27, 2019

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

226 - 250 of 2,896 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Lam S K

Apr 10, 2019

This is a very professional course that allows me to understand how to counsel people with uncoordinated diets and patients with diseases. For example, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular obstruction. this can all be conditioned by diet.

By NARALA P R

very intersting

By Chi W Y

d

By Sara J

Apr 09, 2019

What I loved about this course that is short and simple. I liked the animations. I liked that in changed my view of food, since I've had a problem with eating food. I've learnt that I'm supposed to enjoy cooking and eating.

By Miguel S C

Apr 08, 2019

Great useful information

By Mai A A

Apr 09, 2019

I think everyone should take this course.. It is short and however you were busy you can take it and it will surely change your life habits!

By Deborah

Apr 09, 2019

I'm waiting for the next step soon. Something more professionalising. Thank you very much, I've learn so much.

Best regards,

Déborah

By Aarón S

Feb 05, 2019

Excelente!

By Sergio R A

Feb 06, 2019

Es un curso muy entendible y practico. También permite tener las bases elementales de conocimiento para poder desempeñar una dieta saludable, y a su vez desenmascara lo ignorado por gran parte de las personas, acerca de la comida procesada, y los beneficios continuos de una alimentación casera y balanceada, dando así un beneficio para el control de peso y la prevención de enfermedades como la obesidad y la diabetes.

By Diana S R R

Feb 05, 2019

Realmente disfruté este curso, fue muy claro y preciso. Y en verdad me ayudó mucho a entender mejor acerca de una mejor alimentación

By Matthew W W

Feb 06, 2019

This course has really opened my eyes to food and health, specifically how we should treat our food in respect to our health. Thank you so much Maya!

By Trena J M

Feb 06, 2019

I enjoyed the self pace of the class and the videos were enjoyable.

By Eduard A

Great videos and information

By Anouk S

Jan 23, 2019

Good for beginners, but it seems that I'm more advanced.

By O.T

Jan 24, 2019

Fun, interesting and easy to understand

By Ananaba J

Jan 24, 2019

It is an interesting course.

By Sofia

Jan 24, 2019

If there is master degree in same topic I will be register

By Muhannad A

Feb 19, 2019

Great course in simple, digested and clear way.

By Светлана Э

Feb 19, 2019

Thank you for this course! i Glad to learn new information about health & nutrition. I hope for succesesful students will be free sertificates soon=)

I know that Free information not be appriciated as an usually, but think most successesfully deserve to have the list with marks=)

Thank you so much!

By Santiago D B

Feb 19, 2019

Great course, awesome contents, clear info. A great knowledge improvement for me. Waiting for a new course

By Anand M

Feb 20, 2019

Great course by a beautiful instructor

By TAI-OSAGBEMI S O

Jan 25, 2019

It was a great learning experience

By Grabiel t

Jan 13, 2019

excelente, muy recomendado para aprender cosas nuevas.

By Evgeniia

Jan 26, 2019

It is so helpful to broad your mind and come up with another look to your every day food.

By Kirill D