Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

AE

Jun 22, 2018

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

26 - 50 of 2,850 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Fariza

Dec 12, 2018

absolutely loved the course! it was so useful! Thanks for an amazing course! it changed my eating habits. I am very glad for taking this course.

By Ying Z (

Nov 24, 2018

Very helpful information.

By Paulina M

Nov 24, 2018

I liked it a lot !

By Drew C

Nov 26, 2018

Good short course on food and healthy eating.

By Melisa

Dec 13, 2018

Great course, short and to the point, with plenty of advice that can be implemented easily

By Aimen Z

Nov 28, 2018

Great for a very basic intro

By Юлия Н

Nov 27, 2018

мне очень нравиться

By Syeda M A

Dec 16, 2018

I have learned alot from this course. I highly recommend this course to all students who want to explore andmore learn more.

Thanks!

By Prithvi K V

Dec 01, 2018

Fantastic course! I learnt how to make informed decisions when it comes to food and health.

I think every mother or anyone who is making food choices for the family must do this course.

By xinqian x

Dec 18, 2018

Really like this course that gives me more systematic knowledge of healthy food and diet. Pretty practical as some suggestions about shopping and receipts.

By GU Z Q

Dec 03, 2018

It is useful and helpful for me to learn how to form a healthy diet, such as eating less processed food and more vegetables than carbohydrates, less sugar.

By muskan g

Dec 03, 2018

i really liked this subject want to know more about it , if there are any more subjects related it i ll be happy to gain knowledge from them

By Anu A

Dec 19, 2018

This is a wonderful intro to healthy eating, including the science behind foods and the psychology behind food advertising. I would highly recommend this to any teenager going off to college or really anyone who is learning how to cook or lose weight. I appreciate the nice graphics and the clear explanations. Even though I've taken other food and health courses before, I still learned some things with this class and it was so short/concise that it was worth it. Thank you, Dr. Adam and Mr. Pollan!

By Gaspar R

Dec 04, 2018

Ireally enjoyed it and it made me reflect on my eating habits.

By André G P A J

Dec 04, 2018

Um curso pequeno, mas com muita qualidade pra quem é iniciante na área, pode mudar sua visão sobre comida e a sua preparação das refeições.

By Asjad A S

Really Very Informative Course

By Josè H V

GENIAL.

En estos momentos estoy un poco mal de salud y este curso me cayó como caído del cielo, gracias enormes a quien lo hizo, a quien lo pensó y a Maya, la persona que conocí a través de este vídeo.

Bendiciones para cada uno de ustedes y reciban un abrazo cordial también para cada uno de ustedes EQUIPO MARAVILLOSO, que comparte para la salud de millones de personas.

By Marco

Jan 08, 2019

Very well done beginner course on food and nutrition. It has four main parts. The first part does high level introduction of key scientific concepts. It is however just to give a better understanding of the topic. The other 3 parts talk a lot about practical aspects of food and nutrition including what to eat.

I definitely recommend this course as a primer for whoever is interested in the topic. As recommended in the course as follow up i also watched two moovies Fed Up and in defense of food.

To Course and instructors, thanks for letting me learn more about the topic

By Myriam V S A

Jan 09, 2019

Excelente conocer el proceso de la alimentación y la manera en cómo incide en el bienestar y salud de las personas. Realmente muy útil para aprender la mejor manera de alimentarse sin perjudicar la salud y aprender lo divertido que puede ser participar en la preparación de tus propios alimentos.

By James B

Jan 10, 2019

This course contains valuable content for those who know little about food and nutrition.

By Debra A

Jan 09, 2019

Good basic information to help lay foundations on food knowledge, history of how food became unhealthy and options for better choices for a healthier life style.

By Marco C

Jan 08, 2019

it was very usefull

By Vishal k Y

Jan 09, 2019

It is very useful course l for living a healthy life by just altering few changes in our lifestyle that impacts our long term health.

By Буланина В Б

Dec 28, 2018

Мне очень понравилось! Доступно и очень тонко объясняются простые приемы, которые играют огромную роль в изменении питания человека для того, чтобы стать здоровее.

By Abdilda J

Dec 26, 2018

Mostly I knew before. This course has strengthened my knowledge and skills.