Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

AE

Jun 22, 2018

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

126 - 150 of 2,850 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Feb 12, 2019

Love this very practical

By Костецкий А М

Feb 14, 2019

Очень интересный курс, действительно полезный для питания. Всем порекомендую, и сам буду придерживаться рекомендаций.

By david

very informative.

By sedrick

it was very nice

By Anurag K

Feb 14, 2019

It was an excellent course and helpful one.I even tried cooking with my son a few dishes.I will follow more courses by the instructor

By Chertushkin M

Feb 15, 2019

Fantastic! Really cool course. Thanks, Maya Adam, for your work!

By Anca M P

Loved it! Very useful

By Andryely P

Feb 14, 2019

Curso muito bom, de fácil entendimento!

By Patty M

Feb 16, 2019

This class helped me to understand the importance of incorporated fresh fruits and vegetables into my meals, how to place them onto my plate, and the proper portions of each.

By M

Muy buen curso

By Mary F

Feb 15, 2019

Toda persona que no sepa como iniciar un estilo de vida saludable debe completar este curso. Básico y útil.

By Santiago D B

Feb 19, 2019

Great course, awesome contents, clear info. A great knowledge improvement for me. Waiting for a new course

By Светлана Э

Feb 19, 2019

Thank you for this course! i Glad to learn new information about health & nutrition. I hope for succesesful students will be free sertificates soon=)

I know that Free information not be appriciated as an usually, but think most successesfully deserve to have the list with marks=)

Thank you so much!

By Anand M

Feb 20, 2019

Great course by a beautiful instructor

By Ankit C

Feb 20, 2019

IT was crispy, I love it. The quality of video and presentation was very interesting. I never felt bored or tired during watching these videos, unlike other course videos. superb.

By Maria C R

Feb 22, 2019

I love the details on the overview of each lesson. I have learnt so many important aspects on nutrition and key for healthy eating! This gives me thinking of looking back on my plate and practice the moderation to have a successful diet!!!

Thank you as well for the extra cooking recipes which are very useful for me. Thank you Maya!

By Gloria J E

Feb 24, 2019

Very interactive videos and educational content, definitely recommended for anyone interested in learning Nutrition. It's easy to understand, well-structured and generally has been a fun experience for me.

By Alen R

Feb 22, 2019

This was great. I would like to see more!

By James D G

great course

By Yash M

Feb 22, 2019

Amazing course! I am grateful for the knowledge I got from it.

By Neeraj S

Feb 23, 2019

Best course

By Pranjali N

Very informative course

By María A R P

Feb 24, 2019

I liked the course and particularly the way Maya resumes the information in the blackboard. I could only say that the last part of the course were only recepies, and was hopping to learn more things on nutrition.

By Carletti N

Feb 26, 2019

So very well written and explained, a simple mine gold to understand the basics of a healthy eating.