Back to Customer Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Analytics by University of Pennsylvania

Data about our browsing and buying patterns are everywhere. From credit card transactions and online shopping carts, to customer loyalty programs and user-generated ratings/reviews, there is a staggering amount of data that can be used to describe our past buying behaviors, predict future ones, and prescribe new ways to influence future purchasing decisions. In this course, four of Wharton’s top marketing professors will provide an overview of key areas of customer analytics: descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and their application to real-world business practices including Amazon, Google, and Starbucks to name a few. This course provides an overview of the field of analytics so that you can make informed business decisions. It is an introduction to the theory of customer analytics, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform customer analytics. Course Learning Outcomes: After completing the course learners will be able to... Describe the major methods of customer data collection used by companies and understand how this data can inform business decisions Describe the main tools used to predict customer behavior and identify the appropriate uses for each tool Communicate key ideas about customer analytics and how the field informs business decisions Communicate the history of customer analytics and latest best practices at top firms...

ND

Jan 31, 2019

Though I have worked on Customer Analytics with my previous work experiences and also on Surveys etc at George Brown College Canada, this module was more than insightful. Lots of learning to learn eh!

AV

Sep 11, 2016

I really enjoyed the class. Analytics are such an important part of today's understanding of the customer but have other uses even beyond that. Professor Fader has really great insight on the subect.

201 - 225 of 1,445 Reviews for Customer Analytics

By 怡甄 高

Oct 12, 2016

A great introductory course for customer analytics. Goes into details about marketing research, customer lifetime value etc.

*not for people who are looking for some hard core stat calculation.

By Karthik K

Nov 19, 2016

Very well explained, detailed and clear. Great work!!

By Darnell S

Feb 09, 2016

Great course.

By Endurance O

Jun 27, 2017

exciting and revealing... i certainly want more!!!

By Zaf K

Dec 28, 2016

Quality input, great tutors. Relevant to me as a technical salesperson and data enthusiast. Thank you for the excellent offering. I enjoyed the quizzes, the videos and the PPTs.

By Pijush M

Jan 02, 2017

one of the best course I've attended. Best possible way to make someone understand without much technicality.

By Artem A

Apr 14, 2016

Noiiice!

By Amine F

May 22, 2016

excellent course

By Nitish G

Jul 21, 2016

Very insightful with great practical examples from the industry.

By Aparna M

Mar 21, 2016

This has been a great course and I would highly recommend it to others. The course allows us to understand Customer Analytics as a beginner and it builds our knowl

By Ayman M

Mar 21, 2018

Informative and Concise. Concepts introduced are well-presented. Highly-Recommended Course.

By Shaz A

Apr 03, 2016

Great

By Srinivasa R K J

Jun 28, 2016

Hi,

I have enrolled into the Curriculum with aspirations of becoming expert in the field of Business Analytics. So, frankly, I took a calculated decision/question/probability regarding how much it would be beneficial and how much I will be knowledgeable by the time I complete the certification program.

Now that I just completed my my very 1st course, Customer Analytics, I got answer to my question that my money, my time and efforts I have put is ABSOLUTELY worth and more than that I become knowledgeable in the domain.

Especially the respected professors Mr. Iyengar, Mr. Peter Fader, Mr. Eric and Mr. Ron have explained each concept in a very vert understandable way. The way or the navigation, introduction to the subject, the problem, explanation, breakdown of the solution and conclusion and their applications with business cases and scenarios are too good.

Now, I feel very confident and CAN confidently say that my basics, foundation in Customer Analytics are very strong and I can apply them to any tool, any scenario, any domain and for any problem in a any situation.

Thanks to my Professors.

Regards

By Umer M L

Mar 12, 2016

Great course and beautiful presentations..thanks to all the Professors..

By Kunal K

Mar 28, 2016

Very well presented, provide great insight into the analytics world

By Soumyadip S

Mar 27, 2016

Thanks for giving me the opportunity>i am really thankful to you.I am pretty excited to be part of this course.

By Ravinder s

May 21, 2016

Good course...great learning!

By Hashim N

Dec 21, 2016

This is an excellent course ; the trainers are great and the content is very relevant and explained in an easy to understand yet concise manner.

By Nikunj K S

Jul 28, 2016

great course,good faculties.

overall very good experience learning.

By Veena V

May 15, 2017

good insight into world of consumer analytics for beginners

By Mírzan C D

Jun 16, 2016

Excellent material. Good teachers and very detailed explanations.

By Gregorio A A P

Aug 26, 2017

Excellent, but I would be grateful if you could translate all your courses of absolute quality into Spanish.

By srinivas b

Oct 25, 2017

This is well developed course that gives insights into the customer behavior and buying patterns and life time value.

By yujie c

Dec 13, 2017

this course is very interesting and useful to the beginner who has no background. Highly recommend to people with Engineer background and you will learn a lot!

By Ed D

May 23, 2016

Very well organized course.