Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

BM

Nov 05, 2019

The course was informative on how to build, structure and develop the plot of our own stories. It was also very helpful in guiding us through the editing process. A useful course for aspiring writers.

MM

Dec 01, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

26 - 50 of 638 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Luis A P T

Feb 04, 2019

Super great! I have learned a lot. Highly recommended.

By Carlos R

Nov 22, 2018

Fantastic. I really have learned how to identify the structure of the plot in the stories I read, and I am now able to structure plots to my stories - their bones - which I will in a second moment I will fill up with scenes - the flesh.

By Marianna M G

Nov 07, 2018

Curso de alto nível. Excelente para em especial, novos escritores e também, para escritores já experientes que queiram revisar e aprender ainda mais. Incrível! Mais ainda, pois temos a possibilidade de sermos analisados nas atividades após finalização das Semanas e também analisar trabalhos de outros colegas.

By Álvaro D H

Nov 08, 2018

It could have, on the last week, one professional evaluation, couldn't it?

By Victoria F S

Nov 09, 2018

I have enjoyed this course very much. Now I feel confident that I can create a compelling plot in my stories. I also now understand what a scene is, which is very important. I can teach what I have learned, too. What is exciting is that I now feel energized to keep writing stories. Thank you so much for your approach, which I find caring and practical! Best to all writers/professors!

By Hana H

Nov 11, 2018

Really enjoyed the course! Gave me a lot of direction and good structure for my future work.

By DJ R

Nov 11, 2018

Very good course. This course forced me to leave the box i had built for myself and my writing.

By Alfred K

Nov 27, 2018

Fantastic lessons on how to plot. teacher was very knowledgeable and I feel very able to go to the next level in writing.

By Timothy T

Jan 05, 2019

Really interesting!

By BELEM L

Jan 08, 2019

Un curso excelente. He aprendido a organizar la estructura de mis textos literarios y a hacer revisiones significativas. Gracias COURSERA por esta oportunidad.

By Esmatullah S

Jan 10, 2019

I loved this course. I still refer to it. This course has been brilliantly designed and triggers you to follow it without a stop.

By Famutimi O

Jan 09, 2019

It was easy to relate to and was comprehensible

By Salma H

Feb 12, 2019

Exceptional! This course has helped me with sourcing ideas, organizing my writing and developing a keener eye for structure in my stories. Thank you so much for this opportunity, and I'm looking forward to the next courses in the specialization!

By Felipe D S

Feb 17, 2019

Skyhorse is Genius

By BlairWan

Feb 20, 2019

It helps me know what is the plot and how to build up the structure.

By Liora H

Feb 23, 2019

It gave me excellent motivation to write, lots of really good notes to keep in mind when constructing a scene and editing my work.

By Mina F

Mar 05, 2019

Great experience!

By Jamie B

Mar 09, 2019

Awesome course! So much fun and I learned a lot from the professors.

By Giovanna S

Mar 11, 2019

It was a good course. It was a good grading method, I was a little opposed in the beginning but I now I understand the value of having more than a teacher read your work.

It is very much worth it.

By james r

Mar 12, 2019

i have seen a tremendous improvement to my writing through

By Agapito M G I

Mar 13, 2019

Really Amazing Course!

By Luz E R O

Mar 14, 2019

I did expect teachers to review the homework, waiting for peer review is not fun, but it was a good course and I enjoyed it.

By Coco G

Mar 16, 2019

Really helpful and I made great progress after the courses!

By Angel M

Mar 18, 2019

Very detailed course. Provides resources and strategies that really help to develop skills

By Shelby H

Jan 12, 2019

I found this course very helpful and informative. I was not very good at plot and determining what my plots where before I took this.