Back to Business Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business Writing by University of Colorado Boulder

Writing well is one of the most important skills you can develop to be successful in the business world. Over seventy companies and twenty thousand students--from professional writers to new employees to non-native English speakers to seasoned executives--have used the techniques in Business Writing to power their ability to communicate and launch their ideas. This course will teach you how to apply the top ten principles of good business writing to your work, how to deploy simple tools to dramatically improve your writing, and how to execute organization, structure, and revision to communicate more masterfully than ever. From the very first lesson, you'll be able to apply your new learning immediately to your work and improve your writing today. Your ideas are powerful. Learn how to deliver them with the clarity and impact they deserve. "Thank you for giving me the knowledge I need in life. [Business Writing] was helpful, life changing, and has made a huge impact in my writing." -- Message from a Business Writing student The principles you'll learn in this course enable you to become a great business writer. They also provide the foundation for moving into Graphic Design and Successful Presentation, so that you can unleash your best professional self whenever--and however--you present your ideas in the workplace....

YS

Jun 12, 2017

It was an exceptional course with lots to take away from. It taught basic building blocks of business writing and then built upon it which provided a great way to self learn the content of the course.

JS

Jan 10, 2018

Even if English is your first language, this course was a great refresher of how to apply writing skills to email and business documents. I would recommend to anyone looking to sharpen their skills.

251 - 275 of 368 Reviews for Business Writing

By Yanik S U

Jul 30, 2018

Very useful, clear and professional

By Karla M

May 01, 2019

This course is amazing! I'm learning so much! Thank you for making this course happen!

By Chad P

Apr 16, 2019

This was by far the best business course I have taken.

By Raushan K

Apr 18, 2019

V

By Lori M

Apr 19, 2019

Easy, comprehensive coverage of the skills needed for effective writing.

By Cherice T

May 08, 2019

This course was easy to follow with practical steps. My writing has improved along with increased confidence. I highly recommend this specialization.

By zenghaijia

May 15, 2019

Informative and useful

By Jamathan R I L

May 21, 2019

Great experience i'm ready to practice my new skill set.

By Snehantara V

Jun 29, 2019

very nice

By Hyo J K

Jul 25, 2019

Amazing course from an amazing faculty! This course is for anyone who knows the importance of writing in general and wants to improve on their writing skills. The instructor covers foundational and basic points on good writing, which can first seem 'basic', but you'll know at the end of the course that those basic steps were in fact all you ever need for good writing skills! I'm excited to move forward to the next part of the specialization. I'm not a native English speaker but still feels like this course is for everyone on any range of English level.

By ASEMOTA K

Jul 29, 2019

Fantastic , great insight and skill learnt. Like she said continuous practise makes the difference.

By Tanya M N

Aug 01, 2019

A fantastic course. I could implement the knowledge I received immediately and it made such an amazing difference to my work.

By Upeksha M

May 24, 2019

Very helpful. best online experie

By Elmo M J

May 23, 2019

M

By Anshul S

Aug 09, 2019

Best course on Business Writing

By Markus H

Aug 09, 2019

Good course on basics - especially for non native-speakers!

By Jeenoor P K

Aug 12, 2019

This course helps a lot for who writes many documents in routine and I will say it gives us strong foundations in business writing.

By Imoh o P

Aug 11, 2019

it was a tasking yet easy to learn experience

By AKHILESHWAR D

Aug 13, 2019

I had a great learning from this course.

By Amaresh K

Aug 14, 2019

Great

By Haariysh R

Aug 17, 2019

It would be very helpful in structuring business documents

By Halim H

Aug 23, 2019

Thank you so much Dr. Quentin McAndrew

By MARQUETIA C ( k t k l

Aug 27, 2019

Involving and well organized course